shape
carat
color
clarity

How long can you survive without a monthly income?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did something smart in retrospect and sold the Tesla stock when it hit 900 briefly because I wanted to get my milestone b-day present (I did not have a lot of shares only 25)
Funny you mention Tesla stocks. My DD#1 asked me what should I do with my Tesla stock when it was trading like $800 and I told her to ask her 2.5 yr old daughter, b/c her guess is as good as mine.

I told her that your daddy can never pick a winner in the stock market. ;( and that I'm not allowed to mention the word STOCK in front of her mommy...:oops:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny you mention Tesla stocks. My DD#1 asked me what should I do with my Tesla stock when it was trading like $800 and I told her to ask her 2.5 yr old daughter, b/c her guess is as good as mine.

I told her that your daddy can never pick a winner in the stock market. ;( and that I'm not allowed to mention the word STOCK in front of her mommy...:oops:

I sold only based on a hunch and my wants because CBI's don't pay for themselves...lol But I do still believe in their vision though I don't own their car and think the stock still will rebound. I don't think the stock will go as low as when I bought it (it was in the 150/share range).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results