shape
carat
color
clarity

How long before your first upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 10:34:00 AM
Author: pearcrazy
12 years. Buying a house came first and then ''upgrading'' to a larger house came next when the first baby was on his way. Then came the new minivan that we needed when the next two babies came along. Next came the college funds getting started.

Finally, the upgrade came when my DH got a large bonus at work and I returned to work part time. Maybe when all our babies are out of college we''ll upgrade to my 2 carat pear. For now I''m perfectly content to wear my ring while I watch our babies grow up.
1.gif

I TOTALLY hear you!! I would have probably never upgraded because my orig ring was fine. But then my daughter earned merit scholarship $$ at her first-choice college (yep mamma is proud!!) and our stepson is well on his way to achieving even better grades & SAT & AP scores, etc. We have been blessed. College isn''t turning out to suck all our cash after all.
Help your kids with their homework! It seems to have paid off!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results