shape
carat
color
clarity

How long before I bring it up?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Ohh how excruciating!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
how is your wait going NF???

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 7:47:14 AM
Author: ckrickett
how is your wait going NF???
Brutal babe. Brutal.

I did ask him with the deal was. He admitted that the house has been throwing him off. When we went in designed the ring, etc we didnt even know our house hadnt sold, and didnt even know the next house we were buying. We pretty much closed on both of our houses a week apart and did in 30 days. So now that we bought the house, and bought one with a kitchen that we needed to renovate, he is doing ALLL of the work himself. So he comes home from working 6am-4pm, and then is immediately working on the house until he goes to bed. So he told me its stressing him out, and not allowing him to focus on what he is trying to do for proposing and giving me something i deserve.

I told him he''s sweet, that I totally get it, that its hard to go out, do things, make plans when you are BEAT, but reassured him he doesnt have to do anything over the top. So we''ll see....

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Umm, perhaps he is planning a New Years Proposal?? Or the 4th during fireworks
10.gif

Keep ur mouth shut
4.gif
... you''ll be so glad you did
9.gif
. This is his time too- let him enjoy (and sweat) making plans for the perfect POP.
36.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 1:39:34 PM
Author: jcarlylew
ouch. i would say if nothing after 4 months?

That was my thoughts too. Two months is too soon cause you don''t want to insult him if he''s planning something great, but six months seemed like a freaking long time to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results