shape
carat
color
clarity

How is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessssica

Rough_Rock
I was looking at auctions from overstock and there''s no way this can be true, right? A 3 carat princess E VS1 ring for $500? The auction claims
"Shine and sparkle with this timeless 3.10 carat princess cut engagement ring. The .10 carats of genuine round diamond side stones are VS1 in clarity and E color. These natural diamonds are guaranteed to be 100% real. The 3.00 carat princess cut center stone was created with VS1 clarity and E/F color. Truly a spectacular piece. 14kt White gold is standard, but 14kt yellow gold can be substituted at no additional charge. If you know her/your ring size, we can size the ring for free. "

This has to be fake, wouldn''t you agree?

jessssica

Rough_Rock
pic

001rss_princess.jpg

jessssica

Rough_Rock
BTW, $500 is the price the auction ended at.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2005 9:18:00 PM
Author:jessssica
I was looking at auctions from overstock and there''s no way this can be true, right? A 3 carat princess E VS1 ring for $500? The auction claims

''Shine and sparkle with this timeless 3.10 carat princess cut engagement ring. The .10 carats of genuine round diamond side stones are VS1 in clarity and E color. These natural diamonds are guaranteed to be 100% real. The 3.00 carat princess cut center stone was created with VS1 clarity and E/F color. Truly a spectacular piece. 14kt White gold is standard, but 14kt yellow gold can be substituted at no additional charge. If you know her/your ring size, we can size the ring for free. ''

This has to be fake, wouldn''t you agree?

That line implies the center stone is fake.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s a small 3ct! and it sounds like only the sidestones are real.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2005 9:21:43 PM
Author: sistagrl2004

Date: 11/28/2005 9:18:00 PM
Author:jessssica
I was looking at auctions from overstock and there's no way this can be true, right? A 3 carat princess E VS1 ring for $500? The auction claims

'Shine and sparkle with this timeless 3.10 carat princess cut engagement ring. The .10 carats of genuine round diamond side stones are VS1 in clarity and E color. These natural diamonds are guaranteed to be 100% real. The 3.00 carat princess cut center stone was created with VS1 clarity and E/F color. Truly a spectacular piece. 14kt White gold is standard, but 14kt yellow gold can be substituted at no additional charge. If you know her/your ring size, we can size the ring for free. '

This has to be fake, wouldn't you agree?

That line implies the center stone is fake.
I agree. It is possible the side stones are real, but the center stone is not because "it was created..".

jessssica

Rough_Rock
I thought that sounded suspicious in a major way! They''re listed under natural diamonds, but that must refer only to the side stones.
Pretty unethical, if you ask me.
Thanks for filling me in

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. Side stones are real- center is a cz. You always have to read between the lines.
15.gif
Would have been awesome if every thing was diamond!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old saying: If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I think the centre stone is a fakerooney due to the word " created." Shame though
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results