shape
carat
color
clarity

how is this asscher cut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mngllilly

Rough_Rock
Hello all Asscher experts -
After reading so many raves for GOG, I''''ve decided to check them out. I found 1 that fits my specs so far. I prefer Asschers that are more octagonal and I like the shape of this one. How does the cut/stone look?

http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_09ct_f_vs1_asscher.htm

Also, would you recommend that I go to the store to look at it? I live in Boston so it wouldn''''t be impossible, just a bit of a hassle.

Thanks!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its one of the best available.
Not perfect but very very very nice.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think that is a nice looking stone. as far as going to see it, i don''t think it''s necessary....it''s an f vs1, there won''t be any suprises.
please let us know what you decide!

mngllilly

Rough_Rock
Does GOG also design settings? If I want them to set the stone, I would need to go there and pick it out right?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I clicked the link and didnt see the part about a visit.
A visit to GOG is always a good idea for any reason :}
You would learn more about diamonds than most people will ever know in just an hour or so.
Make an appointment first if you do decide to go.

Id be comfortable buying that diamond without seeing it and agree with belle it isnt required but if you can do it I recomend a visit there :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 11:36:07 AM
Author: mngllilly
Does GOG also design settings? If I want them to set the stone, I would need to go there and pick it out right?

You can select the setting from the product lines they carry but if you feel more comfortable seeing it or want a custom design then going in is a good idea.
A custom can be done over the net but in person is better in my opinion.
Id recomend discussing it with them and taking it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results