shape
carat
color
clarity

How is this? 3/4ct range diamond needed. h&a ideal a must!

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
Any thoughts on this stone? Can't really spend any more than the listed price. Have to save money for the tapered tiffany setting.

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/diamond-detail/?product_id=AGS-1040407590004

HCA looks good. But I could always use some opinions. The 1.53 G Si1 I purchased from BGD almost 2 years ago is still my prize (well it's my better half's prize lol), However, this is my first time buying an I colored stone. Is I color do-able?
How about the VS2 rating. Whatever is on the diamond report, it looks like its under the table.

Need some veteren support!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Re: How is this? 3/4ct range diamond needed. h&a ideal a mus

SpareMyWallet|1316805714|3024066 said:
Any thoughts on this stone? Can't really spend any more than the listed price. Have to save money for the tapered tiffany setting.

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/diamond-detail/?product_id=AGS-1040407590004

HCA looks good. But I could always use some opinions. The 1.53 G Si1 I purchased from BGD almost 2 years ago is still my prize (well it's my better half's prize lol), However, this is my first time buying an I colored stone. Is I color do-able?
How about the VS2 rating. Whatever is on the diamond report, it looks like its under the table.

Need some veteren support!

you could always get it shipped out to you to see how you feel about the color? or go to a local hearts on fire dealer or jareds and look at ideal cut I color stones?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think it looks fantastic. And I don't think the I iwll be that bad. There is a slight bit of flor but it's negligible. That still might help

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

I second having it shipped to you to see the color. It also depends on what you will be doing with it. Pendants can be lower in color because of the location they sit and being viewed from several feet away. Will this be in a setting, pendant, earrings?

But it is a beautiful stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results