shape
carat
color
clarity

How is Knox Jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nobody

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of doing a custom made ring and searching the internet and found:

www.knoxjewelers.biz

They have lots of pics of custom rings that they have done and was wondering if anyone here at PS have dealt with them and what they thought? I really like the rings they designed, only thing, is their "knox" logo stamp on the inside of the ring. (Just something about it, I dont like, dont know why)

But, back to the reason Im posting, and wanting opinions/comments on, is that they would only set sidestones bought from them.

I would hate to find the perfect center stone, than have it surrounded by stones that I have not seen or have the numbers on.

I have not contacted them, as I am still searching the internet for other custom ring makers, but Im pretty sure a jeweler that makes such nice quality jewelry as shown in their pictures would find stones that match the center stone. Yes/No?

Anyways, Im just ranting now. Please comment on them, especially those that have experience with this jeweler. thanks.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard only good things about them, but have not dealt with personally. If you type them in the search box, several threads will come up.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can do a search here to find out more about people''s experiences. I have not dealt with Knox but they do seem to have nice inexpensive settings. The only thing that stands out in my mind is Gypsy being disappointed that they will not set coloured gemstones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results