shape
carat
color
clarity

How I tied it together

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
So my engagement ring is really unique so and I wanted to get stacked bands for my wedding set. So that''s what we did!1 wasn''t enough, 2 seemed like bad luck... (the things we say for jewelry! haha) so 3 it was! When I put all the bands together something was just off. So my husband to the rescue with a great idea to sandwich the eng ring.
The pics really don''t do it any justince, but you can get the idea!

livineng1.jpg

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
With the bands:

livinband1.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
how really fascinating!
36.gif

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
My hubby''s too:

livinband2.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique! Enjoy!!
21.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Very cool look!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wow, thats seriously gorgeous and really neat!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That looks SO good! But I am confused-- which part is just your e-ring? Is the first picture just a picture of the e-ring?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s a lot of bling!!
36.gif
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What cool looking rings you have!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
I just love it. So pretty and feminine! Where did you get your bands from? I am looking to buy a band for my new upgraded 10 year anni pink sapphire halo and your bands look like what I want?
Just stunning set.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great look--love it!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very cool and love the prongs!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tell us more about the bands and the diamonds. Please?
36.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
wow, very unique, i''d like to hear more details as well
1.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is SOME finger bling!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both, lovely rings
35.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
It took my eyes a few seconds to figure out what was going on in that first pic, but once they did, WOWZA!!
30.gif

What a really interesting set; can you tell us more about your e-ring? That''s one very cool piece!

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Morning everyone! Thank you for the cheers! I''m a very lucky girl, def serious finger bling coverage! Yes- the first pic is my engagement ring- sorry it came up so big. The center stone is 1.54 D SI1 Radiant (love radiants!) and it''s held in that gorgeous basket (sorry if that is the wrong term). Then there are the 3 bands wrapping in one direction and a thicker band underneath that goes the opposite way. I don''t think a day has gone by since he proposed that I don''t stare at it! And then I put 2 bands stacked behind it and one on top for my wedding set. Bling sangwich! haha I can wear the 3 bands alone and they are beautiful, but the set it the kicker.
Thanks for for looking and sharing my enjoyment! I always love looking at other bling pieces. I really didn''t know too much before PS!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s a whole lotta cool bling!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
i totally love everything about your rings! i love the sandwich look and i love how unique your engagement ring is! is that a Mark Silverstein design? i''ve been eyeing/wanting his Gossamer collection for forever and i have never been able to see it in person or on someone''s finger. even if it''s not, it''s close enough and it''s so lovely! just out of curiosity, is the engagement ring comfortable to wear? i had the impression that it would feel wide on my finger but it doesn''t seem like it from your pics. i hope my BF has as good of taste in jewelry as your DH does!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results