shape
carat
color
clarity

How good of a buy is this?? Looks good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do have the crown and pavilion angles?
How about any Idealscope pictures?
How eye clean is this SI2?

phiberoptik

Rough_Rock
I just copy and pasted. Cant one figure out the angles with the measurements given?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, it could be anything. If you gave the crown OR the pavilion angle, then the other angle can be calculated.

phiberoptik

Rough_Rock
Wait... cant you use triangle geometry... ahhh what the heck. this is why I posted it! haha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 1:52:50 PM
Author: phiberoptik
Wait... cant you use triangle geometry... ahhh what the heck. this is why I posted it! haha
20.gif

are you going to figure it out for us? hehehe
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can't use trig on it because you don't have enough information. You are missing 2 angles and the distance of 2 sides: all you have is 1 distance and a 90 deg.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
just post the angles already! Hoping it''s a good one....

phiberoptik

Rough_Rock
I would have to inquire about the angles. They are not posted on the site. If someone is interested in this diamond feel free to contact Excel... I was just looking and came across it and thought it sounded like a steal.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 5:23:15 PM
Author: phiberoptik
I would have to inquire about the angles. They are not posted on the site. If someone is interested in this diamond feel free to contact Excel... I was just looking and came across it and thought it sounded like a steal.

Oh, okay. I went and had a look and the only other thing that stood out is that it is an EGLNY cert which might be fine but some consider maybe not as reliable as AGS or GIA.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results