shape
carat
color
clarity

How does this one sound?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
I went and saw this diamond. It is beautiful in person. It sparkles nicely in a few different lights. Here is the GIA report

ROUND BRILLIANT
6.85-6.91 X 4.13mm

DEPTH: 60%
TABLE: 58%
GIRDLE: THIN TO THICK FACETED
CULET: NONE
POLISH: EXCELLENT
SYMMETRY: GOOD
VS1
F
FLOURESCENCE: NONE

How does it sound?
read.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Well, having a 58 % table and good symmetry it isn't an AGS0-Ideal. It could be very beautiful, though. The numbers you posted seem to be right. Are you able to get at least a Sarin or a OGI-Megascope report? It will tell ya all the #'s that aren't listed on the GIA report...

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/14/2003 9
6.gif
5:41 AM Kellbee wrote:

I went and saw this diamond. It is beautiful in person. It sparkles nicely in a few different lights.
----------------

Hi Kellbee!
wavey.gif

You said it sparkles in "a few different lights". Were you able to get away from the jewelry counter lights and look? What types of light? Low lighting is one of the best performance indicators. Good performers will sparkle and fire in very low light like candlelight, similar to dark, fancy restaurants.

Ditto's to Giangi. More info like a Sarin report for Crown and Pavillion angles would help greatly for better opinions.
1.gif

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
HI!
4.gif

I saw the rock outdoors, jewelers lights, low lights, ands flourescent lights. It looks beautiful, eye clean and sparkly to me. I requested a sarin and will have it this week. I know it is not considered ags000 "ideal", but it is beautiful to look at. I was amazed at how long I could stare at this stone. After I get the sarin and punch the #'s into the hca I will make the final decision. The custom setting will be finished in 2 weeks. Hopefully all will be weell. Thank you for your replies and all the help this forum has provided me.
wavey.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you took it for a pretty good "test spin." It must have spoken to you as you seem excited about it. Definitely crunch the HCA when you get the Sarin info and see where you are at that point.

Remember, the eye is the final judge, and not the numbers.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results