shape
carat
color
clarity

How does the Signed Pieces website/ebay store work?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamocha

Rough_Rock
Just wondering for future reference. If something is listed on both Signed Pieces website and on their ebay store, how do they determine who gets it if two people attempt to buy it, each off of a different site? First come, first serve? Highest offer?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jamocha and WELCOME back!
35.gif

I''m not sure how they decide if 2 offers come in at exactly the same time. Are you trying to decide wherre to buy a piece from? I know that sometimes there is price disparity between eBay and the website. I''d check both and see where it''s cheaper!

Good luck.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it is an ebay auction, my understanding is that they will pull the item from ebay if someone calls and orders the item from the website. I assume if the item is won on the ebay auction, it is immediately pulled from the SP site.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I''m web savvy, but I can''t find a signed pieces ebay storefront? I didn''t realize they had one...

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
fabulous and thank you! I searched ebay and couldn''t find it...
8.gif

jamocha

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the explanations! No, I''m not looking to buy anything right now. I was just browsing and noticed that some items were listed on both stores and some of the ebay auctions were going for higher than the price listed on the website and wondered how they worked out issues like that. Thanks again!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen it both ways - sometimes an item is more expensive on the regular site, sometimes it''s more expensive on eBay. Generally it''s more on eBay, and I''m guessing it''s to cover the cost of the listing, to adjust for the risk of a non-paying bidder, etc.

Try to get on their mailing list if you are planning to buy in the future because they have sales and promotions from time to time that aren''t advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results