shape
carat
color
clarity

How does the color and clarity look on this European cut diamond ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlettk

Rough_Rock
I really love it but since its an old cut it performs differently. It doesn''t shoot out tons of white light but its like a glittery rainbow. Sometimes I see a small black shadow mark on the diamond though? Its a .75 H SI1. Would love to hear your opinions. Thanks

phpXPUOR9PM.jpg

scarlettk

Rough_Rock
Here are more pics. It wouldnt let me attach more than one in my first post. tia

djiejdjd.jpg

scarlettk

Rough_Rock
another pic

djesiogjewgjeweg.jpg

scarlettk

Rough_Rock
another one

fffffddrf.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
It could be an inclusion. All in all it is a very pretty stone. I know what you are saying about the rainbow of sparkles. My oec gives of a ton of fire. I''d say if you love don''t worry about the it.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
To me, the beauty of a diamond IS the fiery color bursts. I couldn''t care at all about white light shooting off my ring. I want the color bursts! And the sparkle and glitter. And you get that with the old cuts. It looks like a lovely ring! Enjoy it for what it is, it''s unique.

scarlettk

Rough_Rock
any more opinions on the stone? tia

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
pretty ring! impossible to tell anything about color and clarity from a computer image of a mounted diamond though.
enjoy your ring!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you own the ring or are you still just looking for a diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results