shape
carat
color
clarity

How does one go about purchasing pearls online?

H

hlpkaixin3344

As advised by swedish bean(
35.gif
) in another thread, I will like to ask PSers'' opinions on how to find the right pearls online. I know that PP and thepearloutlet are pretty popular here, as well as FF.

Now the thing is, each time i purchased pearls, i HAVE to put them on and see if they match with my skin tone. How do you do that online? And also, are the pictures accurate? I have seen some really gorgeous metallics over at Jeremy''s website, but do they look like that IRL? The thing is, I have to pay for international shipping fees (cos I live all the way across the globe!!) and I really want them to be perfect the first time, ie i do not want the hassle of returns.

Appreciate any input.
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your best bet is to go shopping for pearls in your area to see what tones look best on you. I would then call one of the vendors and tell them what you like and they will do their best to get you what you are looking for. I understand it can get quite costly when it comes to shipping/returning fees...not to mention worrying about the item getting lost or stolen. I have never worked with TPO but Elana from FF and anyone at PP will be happy to steer you in the right direction. I just love my tahitian strands that both Elana and Jeremy picked for me based on what I was looking for.

C

celine

Date: 4/30/2010 9:29:54 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Your best bet is to go shopping for pearls in your area to see what tones look best on you. I would then call one of the vendors and tell them what you like and they will do their best to get you what you are looking for. I understand it can get quite costly when it comes to shipping/returning fees...not to mention worrying about the item getting lost or stolen. I have never worked with TPO but Elana from FF and anyone at PP will be happy to steer you in the right direction. I just love my tahitian strands that both Elana and Jeremy picked for me based on what I was looking for.
Thanks for the advice. Hmm.. looks like I will stick to my original plans of purchasing pearls locally!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results