shape
carat
color
clarity

How does my BGD 5 stone ring look?

jfmiii

Rough_Rock
I had BGD build a 5 stone ring for my wife in celebration of our 10 yr anniversary. I just received the glamour shots today. 2ctw BGD signature stones (all 5 approx 40ptrs) in 18k YG in BGD trellis setting. Shout out to the impeccable service received thus far from BGD; I cant wait to see the finished product. My wife is a size 5.5. My only concern with the ring is will the ring wrap nicely around her finger. I've asked that the stones be set as low as possible. Should i ask that the last stones next to the shank be set lower to provide a bit smoother transition between the shank and prongs? The outer prongs seem to be a bit high but what do I know!
BrianGavin_5Stone_JohnnyM1b_082923.jpgBrianGavin_5Stone_JohnnyM2b_082923.jpgBrianGavin_5Stone_JohnnyM3b_082923.jpgBrianGavin_5Stone_JohnnyM4b_082923.jpg

Beautiful! I bet she will love this!

Regarding tweaking the setting: if it were me, I'd give it to my spouse as it is first to see how it fits and how she likes the setting before making any adjustments. So many different factors go into a ring being comfortable on an individual's hand, that without that hand trying it on and even wearing it for a bit, there's really no way to tell how it will feel or fit.

The stones on the end are already set as low as they can be, as far as I can tell. I wear a size 5.5 and my 5 stone ring with .33 stones fits perfectly across the top of my finger. But it is possible the trellis setting may work better in keeping the stones on top of her finger. That's a wonderful anniversary gift! She will love it!

Love this! She will adore it! And another vote for giving it to your wife as is & let her see how it feels on her hand before you adjust it.

Please come back with hand shots!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP