shape
carat
color
clarity

how does a tiffany setting 4 prong look like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
I''ve heard alot about the tiffany setting for diamond solitaires. Does anyone have any pictures or links so that i can see how it looks like?
Thanks

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
do a search for Tiffany''s and you can find the threads that are in the show me the ring forum for pics of the Tiffany solitaire. Tiffany also has pic on their website. also check out www.signedpieces.com. they''ve got a few Tiffany solitaires right now and they take a bunch of pics at different angles.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A tiffany setting simply refers to the classic 4 or 6 prong design for a single solitaire that was (in my understanding) inspired by T&Co many many years ago. An excellent example is the classic Tiffany knife-edge 6 prong design that is still much loved by T&Co. (www.tiffany.com)

I have attached a collage of different 6 prong and 4 prong settings (the 4 prong picture is the 1895 solitaire by Cartier). The bottom left is the T&Co.

There are also many on any vendor's webpages such as www.whiteflash.com and I also recommend the Mark Morrell sunburst setting etc...

collagesettings.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the sideview, whichis the most essential. Good luck on your setting!

Tiffsidevw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results