shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you search across vendors for a particular stone?

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
I've read about folks here searching via google with report numbers to see pricing across vendors. I tried that approach and didn't get any results. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to manually search each of the big vendors or is there a simpler way that I'm missing? For example, I tried searching google for IGI #LG557233983. I didn't get anything via Google except for the IGI reports. Thanks in advance!=)2

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I found your stone on Stonealgo and Ritani. Both show LG557233983 as 11,232

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been curious about that as well. HOW do you search. I tried it and all I get is LG appliances.

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Adiamor is definitely searchable by GIA certificate - that’s how I initially found a video of the stone I bought, prior to getting one from my vendor B2C. Stonealgo search was handy to be able to narrow down prices.

I started by doing a Pricescope search and narrowed down my parameters which showed my stone as being available at Adiamor and B2C but with a big price discrepancy.

I ended up by just searching each site by using the stone’s actual parameters to see if it was listed elsewhere but I had plenty of time on my hands.

Then after I determined that the price disparity could not be beaten, I purchased via B2C.

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Adiamor has it as well - but for a lot more $$

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
@Kyton , @momofive , @MMtwo -- thanks for your input! I guess my dreams of being able to just google it aren't really true. LOL

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@Kyton , @momofive , @MMtwo -- thanks for your input! I guess my dreams of being able to just google it aren't really true. LOL

Ritani has usually been best price across the board, sometimes by thousands. This has been my recent hobby, but not really short cuts. Just look up by cert number where vendors allow it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results