shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you girls like this setting???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

Ok gents and ladies I was wasting time on Craigslist when I found a nice listing from a local person. It is for a platinum wedding set with sixteen (16) straight cut baguette diamonds and ten (10) princess cut diamonds. Diamonds are VS1 to SI2 in clarity and H-I in color. Ring Measures 8.27mm at the top shoulder and tapers to 3.79mm at the base of the shank The weight of the set is 9.1 grams. The person is asking for less then a $1000.00 for it. I am never deal with Craigslist or EBay, I always scared of getting ripped off. However I have talked with this person via phone and they will agree to meet me my jewelers to have everything verified and see if I want it.

What do you think of the style? For you eagle eyed Ps’ers do you see any pitting or flaws?

1069.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Is it 2 rings welded together? I like the band. The ering is a bit heavy for my taste. But, heck, it's platinum.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
The bands are soldered together but can be taken apart by my jeweler. I have to say I personally like heavier pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results