shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you feel about "special occasion" jewelry?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s an amazing ring. I agree with your dh in that you have to keep it. So unique and gorgeous!! Yay! Enjoy!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Enjoy! It’s gorgeous on you!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
It’s fabulous! Really stunning and so unusual. I’m lucky I live in a country wear people wouldn’t blink if you wore ropes of diamonds to breakfast so that would be on my finger daily!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! Middle East! The Arabic taste in jewellery generally makes the Kardashians look understated and tasteful.

BLING IT ON!!!!

I'M living in France where everyone is very very tasteful and very very understated. It's easy on the eyes as a whole composition (lots if slim well dressed tasteful people on beautiful streets). But BOOOOOORING as well. not much to see

LOL! Middle East! The Arabic taste in jewellery generally makes the Kardashians look understated and tasteful.

I love visiting Dubai for this reason! Just love peering into jewelry stores and seeing some truly devastating rocks on display in the front window, like nowhere else in the world. And the rocks that people sport there - makes my inner magpie just sing with joy lol. Super stylish too - I was in Dubai some years ago, my first trip, and I saw this woman walking towards me in a mall, very simply dressed clothing wise (dark blue jeans and a white blouse) and makeup wise, a green croc Birkin tucked in the crook of one arm, Cartier Panthere earclips in her ears (the panther head studs, with diamonds and emerald), and a ginormous EC on her hand, must’ve been 8 carats at the least. I got a great look at her rock because she was holding her phone to her ear. I didn’t know what to stare at - the rock, the bag, the earrings or just her: she was stunning, as in her features, but also so unbelievably chic. Just unreal. And that 8 carat EC doesn’t even scratch the tip of the iceberg as far as bling in Dubai goes, I’m sure :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results