shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you feel about RHRs?

What do you like to see as a right hand ring?

• Large diamond center

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Gemstone style RHR

• Other types

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 11:22:03 AM
Author: EBree
Where''s the ''All of the above'' choice?
9.gif

For RHRs, it''s whatever goes.
LOL - Ditto that!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 11:10:31 AM
Author: neatfreak
... as long as it''s done tastefully, anything goes IMO.
Ditto.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 4:15:41 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 3/19/2009 11:10:31 AM
Author: neatfreak
... as long as it''s done tastefully, anything goes IMO.
Ditto.
Tasteful is such a subjective thing though. I know sometimes the styles I choose are absolutely NOT what someone else would choose. Does that mean my style lacks taste. Well, I certainly don''t! But I don''t look to please others with my choices.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I voted gemstone, but that''s because I am looking into buying myself a tourmaline RHR this summer for my 25th birthday. I''d totally wear a diamond on my right hand, I''m just obsessed with colored stones right now.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
All of the above??? I love gemstone rings, stackers, and heck yeah, I''ll take a large diamond to wear there too if anyone''s offering! I HIGHLY doubt I''ll EVER own a diamond bigger than my e-ring stone (1.35 ct), but only because I just can''t see spending that kind of money again, not because I wouldn''t love to.
11.gif

I''ve been SO restricted in my spending lately, but I''ve been dreaming up LOTS of things I''d love to have someday. I''d love to have an emerald cut ring of some kind, maybe a three stone for my ten year anniversary, and I''d love a really warm colored OEC in a vintage/antique setting. I''ve also been dreaming of pink sapphires for my right hand lately which is weird because it''s so not me. But newsboysgirl''s pink sapphire (I think) e-ring has the wheels in my head turing...

In the near(ish) future, I''d like to get the thin rolling ring from rollingring.com to wear, since it''ll be the only thing I can afford for a while
2.gif
I also like to alternate between two of my grandma''s rings that she let me have:)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I chose "other" because I like the idea of all the options listed. If it works, I am all for it!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I waffle between wanting a scatter band, or an asscher gemstone, or an EW itty marquise diamond as a RHR.

And then I stop and wonder if I would even wear the silly thing, LOL!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do I feel about RHRs? Hmm, well, how do I put this...I LOVE THEM!!
31.gif

Personally, I''m a cluster diamond kind of a girl, something like this would be my dream RHR: YUM

Starset: your RHR is absolutely gorgeous!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I like a little color over there! Diamonds are so boring
2.gif
I say wear what makes you happy.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Right now I wear colored gems on my right hand. My feeling is that anything goes. My BF feels differently. He told me no diamonds :(. But I think that is because we are not engaged and he wants to feel like me future e-ring would be special. However, without his input, I could see myself doing an old cut as a RHR.

But over all, I agree with everyone else. I also think anything goes as long as it is tasteful

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only style I don''t care to wear on my RH is a three-stone, purely because my Ering is a three-stone. I love them and like them as diamonds, coloured stones, whatever! I just don''t fancy one on each hand. I own several RHRs in various styles and don''t particularly prefer anything!
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 11:10:01 AM
Author: Upgradable
Right now I have several rings I rotate on my right hand. I have a blue sapphire in a platinum trellis setting that is simple, but stunning. I also love to wear my Cartier rolling ring. I sometimes wear a vintage oec solitaire, but don''t really like the ering look on my right hand. So I guess I''m kind of a right hand slut??
I''ve always worn one RHR on the middle finger (I broke my ring finger playing fast-pitch softball in HS and it has a bump in the knuckle). It has varied over the years as to type; right now I''m wearing my new James Avery V-Day present. I have three gemstone rings; but for everyday, I prefer the smooth lines of my JA sterling band. A lot of my everyday jewelry is sterling; it''s affordable and kind of my signature look.

If I had all the money in the world, I would start a fabulous collection of diamond and gemstone stackers. They would fit my lifestyle; I could change them at whim; and I would get them in YG, rose gold, and platinum. They are much more ''me'' than other styles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results