Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • PriceScope will be conducting a server maintenance April 13th about @ 1 am CST.

It will includes bug fixes, and security updates.
    If all goes well, the forum should only be down for about 3 hour.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

How do you describe this color?

LilAlex

Shiny_Rock
Premium
^

It was from Adamant International. It has an interesting almost metallic-looking luster very unlike, say, an orange sapphire. It's hard enough for a ring and relatively affordable. I'm thinking high-karat gold.

There is a smaller, browner one on his site now, as well as some more conventionally attractive chrysoberyls.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After browsing many a cat eye I decided to order this relatively inexpensive one that seemed to be promising in terms of color match. There’s a good return policy so we will see!

80C83763-D8B0-4B9D-A299-07BDE637B5F3.jpeg
That looks very green. Do the eyes have green? I don’t see it in the photos but I understand it’s difficult to capture

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a topaz I haven’t gotten around to setting that may or may not be the color you are looking for. If you are interested meet me in PL.
B95BE833-7353-4C7C-9054-189BA8CD44D4.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks very green. Do the eyes have green? I don’t see it in the photos but I understand it’s difficult to capture
Yeah there actually is a weird hint of green.

I also don’t know how reliable the color capture is in the photo so we will see! Of all the ones I looked at this one seemed closest. Most others were too yellow or too green ‍♀

Reactions: AV_
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.