shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you decide a house (or whatever) is The One?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that post...got my day going off right with lots of smiles and laughs. The apartment i beautiful...the tall windows are amazing!!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Circe,

Thanks for sharing your amazing apartment hunt. You mentioned the Ansonia--- beautiful building!

I hope you will be in soon and settled in time for the baby. I can so relate to your comment about being pried out with a crowbar-- some apartments and neighborhoods in NY are a treasure - keep your eyes open if you need to expand, maybe some day an apartment near you will be free and you will be in position to take it and break through if you need that 3 bedroom ! In any case you have a keeper and a gem!

Please post more pics if you are comfortable--- NYC is a great community for a young family- so many child friendly places, play groups and activities... the fabulous upper west side Y for one with all the kinder activities. You did great, and I wish you much happiness in your new digs... it looks like a "happy" space. All the best.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the thoughts, Circe. I've enjoyed your apartment search vicariously (aren't you glad SOMEONE enjoyed your search?) and I'm so pleased you found a great place to live.

Even though I live on the opposite coast, I'm strangely fascinated by New York real estate. I love 'Selling New York' on HGTV, reading the real estate section of the NY Times, and even some of the various blogs. If I ever lived in Manhattan, I'd want to live at the Brentmore on CPW. It's a smaller pre-war co-op in the upper 60's, I think. And Robert De Niro would be my neighbor. It's never going to happen, but if you're going to dream, you might as well dream big.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results