shape
carat
color
clarity

How do these White Sapphires look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I''m treating myself to some martini studs. I''m not sure of the carat weight but I asked for the visual equivalent of .50 each of diamonds.

White Sapphires.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have any specs?? They look very pretty to me.

I love white sapphires because they''re so white white.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes they do look pretty

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Freke, I didn''t even bother to get specs lol. That''s bad right? I''m ordering from WF so I''m sure they''re fine but it would be nice to know. Figured I''d post the pic for comments.

Thanks for the comment Linda. They actually look prettier than I had anticipated.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I think they look nice too! I bet they''ll be a lot prettier than most people''s frozen spit-esque studs. I''d love to see how they come out.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 7:48:50 PM
Author: icekid
Hmm, I think they look nice too! I bet they''ll be a lot prettier than most people''s frozen spit-esque studs. I''d love to see how they come out.
Ha!!!
9.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea. They look like a good match and they seem to be well cut but it''s really hard to see much detail in the photo. Please post photos of the final product! I''d love to see how they turn out.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I ordered the studs yesterday. They are scheduled to ship by the end of next week (I hope it''s sooner, eeek!!). I''ll post pics as soon as I can.
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee!!! Can''t wait to see piccies!!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look pretty can''t wait to see pictures of the finished studs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results