shape
carat
color
clarity

How do I sell an antique diamond wedding set? OMC diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
I have an antique ring which is still unappraised. I''ve had two jewelers tell me it was an .80-1.0ct OMC, G VS1, with several other diamonds, all set in white gold. How do I go about selling it, or where?

OMC660ps2.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thud!! My heart just fell on the floor!!

I would contact Grace at www.jewelsbyericagrace.com. They sell vintage stones and may be able to help you out. Tell them Uppy sent you!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful...hopefully you will find a good home for them!

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I''m not sure yet if I can part with them...lol. I found it for sale for DIRT cheap from someone who didn''t know what they had. My idea was to "flip" them and get a much needed camera for business. But I''ve fallen in love with them. And I agree, if I do part with them, I pray they go to a good place. Someone who knows, loves, and appreciated the older diamond cuts.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I certainly know what you mean!!! Those rings are GORGEOUS!!!!! I know I''d have a hard time parting with them, but I have a reputation for feeling a need to "adopt" all the beautiful unloved vintage stones I come across!

Very pretty! Is there know way you could keep it? Who knows what the value or demand will be over the next few years. I just mean I would have a hard time parting with it.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 1:14:16 PM
Author: Upgradable
I certainly know what you mean!!! Those rings are GORGEOUS!!!!! I know I'd have a hard time parting with them, but I have a reputation for feeling a need to 'adopt' all the beautiful unloved vintage stones I come across!
Hee hee - Uppy is the official diamond/gemstone foster parent!
31.gif

She takes them in until she can find worthy homes for them.
9.gif
11.gif

By the way, Uppy, the spess has landed and it's MAGNIFICENT. You done good!
30.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks honey!! I''m so glad it too has found a happy home!!

I''ve been going through our finances to ready for taxes and boy-oh-boy is hubby steamed about the "adoption expenses"!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results