shape
carat
color
clarity

How do I get on a local news channel?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The seller is right, paypal won't allow you to refund other than by bank link. Which shouldn't be a problem because your $3,600 went into his bank account and now simply needs to come out. I suppose he could "gift" you $3,600 and then pay by his credit card.

I'd be pissed about his re-listing an item which he still has my money for. What's he going to do it sells? Then two people own it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Addy|1318406145|3038403 said:
The seller is right, paypal won't allow you to refund other than by bank link. Which shouldn't be a problem because your $3,600 went into his bank account and now simply needs to come out. I suppose he could "gift" you $3,600 and then pay by his credit card.

I'd be pissed about his re-listing an item which he still has my money for. What's he going to do it sells? Then two people own it.

I reported the "HE DOESN'T OWN IT SO HOW CAN HE SELL IT" problem to ebay last week. And again yesterday. They don't care.

Gifting huh? Who knows what I'd get accused of if I suggested that though. See my post to Diamondseeker and the response to my feedback the seller posted.

Dunno Addy, I just dunno.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
:angryfire: Ebay/Paypal. I didn't know they were the same. After the trouble they've given you and after hearing they're the same company now I like them even less!

Paypal put me through the wringer, I don't even want to go into the details, before they would release money that was mine, it certainly wasn't theirs, and their demands were ridiculous and intrusive.

Don't like.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope this gets resolved soon, Gypsy. I'm not familiar with E-bay or Paypal, so I can't offer advice. I hope you hear back soon.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the seller has to do is take a cash advance off his cc into his bank account and refund you.This is all a line of BS. ETA: And horrible and I am so sorry you are going through this!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No advice but hope you get your refund ASAP!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I feel better today. I figured out how much some gold stuff I had was worth and got it changed into money toward *my* OEC. So it's 2/3rds paid off now. And they are willing to wait for the balance until this is resolved. It was driving me nuts because I hadn't made a deposit on it. So now that I have deposit on it, I can calm down a bit cause I know that the pretty stone will be mine soon now. Which is a big load off.

Still no word or refund though *sigh*

Kimmy

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Escalate your complaint to a claim so that paypal is able to rule on it. Provide the tracking information showing that you sent the item back. When paypal rules in your favor they will take the money out of the seller's account or leave them with a negative balance (preventing them from doing further business). If you payed by CC call your company and find out how long after a transaction you have to file a dispute. If paypal does not resolve the issue then you can still do a chargeback with your CC company.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gypsy, I am so sorry to hear of your problems, and I wish you the best. You are VERY funny and I certainly hope you have the opportunity to leave that wonderful feedback with your feet...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kimmy, I escalated it on Sunday and I never even thought that with paypal 'protection' I should still use my credit card (lesson learned) so I paid with a transfer from my checking. Thank you though!

mb, thank you honey! I hope I get to use it too!

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
I hope you don't mind, but I want to post the seller's name in this thread as I often search the forums here first when looking at jewelry on eBay. Seller's name: 619finds (note to self: avoid!)

Sorry you're having to go through this, Gypsy. I hope they all wake up and do what's right -- stat!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
PAYPAL finally came through. TODAY. I've got the refund! Whew.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
What a relief you must be feeling! Congrats, Gypsy!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1319140835|3044366 said:
PAYPAL finally came through. TODAY. I've got the refund! Whew.

:appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1319141523|3044379 said:
What a relief you must be feeling! Congrats, Gypsy!

Yes, huge weight off my chest. Thank you Danny and thing!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh yay!! I am so glad you got your refund :) :) :) :) :)

how are the plans for your ring coming along??

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, that's infuriating!!! Can you call Bill Handel, 'Handel on the Law'? He will have good advice.

I'm in So Cal--you want me to cut out the middleman and go crack some heads?? :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results