shape
carat
color
clarity

How do I get my non eternity band to stay diamond side up??!!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
D

Deactivated member 42515

hello there, so I am getting a wedding set from tacori and since my ring is tapered and my band is straight, they are not going to match up and I wont be able to solder the ring together. which is something I DO NOT want to do in the first place. But, I do have the problem of the band turning and not staying diamond side up. Does anyone have any ideas of how to keep it right side up? I have done a forum search of bumps and bridges... but the bumps seem very well... sorry, but a tad ugly and I dont want to do anything drastic to my tacori band. The bridge idea sounded better tahn the bump. It was minimal.

So, any input would be great!

straightband2crop.jpg

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Consider buying the eternity band....No worries that way:)

meredith07

Rough_Rock
Does Tacori do a European shank? The European shank is supposed to keep the ring from turning on your finger.

My mom''s wedding band is in a E.S., but her e-ring is not and you cannot tell the difference between the two when she is wearing them (the E-shank is not noticeable when the ring is worn).

Also she says the band is really comfortable and does not turn when she wears it. I don''t know if Tacori''s rings come with E-shanks or if you would have to special order it. Or if they would even be willing to do it for that matter.

Good luck!

D

Deactivated member 42515

actually, before I ordered the ring, I was looking at a Diana and I really likes how it had the european shank. I do like it, but I did speak to my jeweler about it and I dont think tacori does that... i dunno haha well they are totally customizing my ring and making it from scratch so I guess I could ask..

and haha yea getting the eternity WOULD be the easy way but the more expensive way. haha my halfway already has .7 carats... and I already feel like my DH is being so good to me by supporting all my expensive decisions! haha

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two half eternity bands with my er and wedding band and sometimes the wedding band spins a little, I can fix them using the thumb of the same hand the rings are on, it''s not really a big deal to spend less than a second fixing your rings! It gives you a reason to look at them and play with then anyway, lol. Wait till you get them and see how you do before you decide to make any alterations...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 12:44:10 PM
Author: Asscherhalo_lover
I have two half eternity bands with my er and wedding band and sometimes the wedding band spins a little, I can fix them using the thumb of the same hand the rings are on, it''s not really a big deal to spend less than a second fixing your rings! It gives you a reason to look at them and play with then anyway, lol. Wait till you get them and see how you do before you decide to make any alterations...
Me too. Mine spins a bit, and I just look down, center it, smile, admire the sparkle, and go back to what I was doing previously.
9.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay! Loving it! Haha that sounds good to me. And yea, I wasn''t going to do anything to it until I actuallÝ got it and saw how it went.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results