shape
carat
color
clarity

How did you keep your courage or faith in a trying time?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such wonderful news Nala! So, so happy for you!! Sometimes we have to walk through fire to appreciate the goodness on the other side. Celebrate and enjoy!!!

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your prayers! My doctor said the mass is benign! Everything else is normal! I will follow up with Gi on Tuesday. She told me to celebrate! I don’t want to give too many details bc I don’t want to go down another rabbit hole, but she said it is great news!! Thank you so much for all your support. I feel like I am living a dream right now!

That's such good news! It's funny how each time we clear a crisis in life, a sharper focus is created as to what is important and of what to let go.

Celebrate with your family and sleep like a baby tonight!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your prayers! My doctor said the mass is benign! Everything else is normal! I will follow up with Gi on Tuesday. She told me to celebrate! I don’t want to give too many details bc I don’t want to go down another rabbit hole, but she said it is great news!! Thank you so much for all your support. I feel like I am living a dream right now!

That’s great news - I’ve been checking this thread in hopes you had a positive update. I’m so glad for you!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is wonderful news!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Nala, I’m so very happy for you!!!!! Such wonderful news. Please go celebrate your happy news!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old enough to know better, anyhow:lol:

@ItsMainelyYou -

Old enough to get this checked out. From an old warrior to a younger one - get on your bike girl. Make the appointment. Show the backbone I know you have. Deal.

You're young, you're fabulous, and you're still here. Acknowledge the pricelessness of all the wonderful things you have and fight for them.

Stare it down. STARE. IT. DOWN.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
@nala!! Wonderful news. Sending you all the hugs and love

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you prayers and love, @nala. I don’t have the right words today, but my heart is with you.

Edit: I think I missed an update. Sounds like you got some good news! Yay! I’ll scroll up and find it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What an enormous relief!!! Keep well!

cheers--Sharon

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ItsMainelyYou -

Old enough to get this checked out. From an old warrior to a younger one - get on your bike girl. Make the appointment. Show the backbone I know you have. Deal.

You're young, you're fabulous, and you're still here. Acknowledge the pricelessness of all the wonderful things you have and fight for them.

Stare it down. STARE. IT. DOWN.

Right on @mrs-b !!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Just getting caught up-wonderful news @nala!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news @nala ! So glad it is benign! That was quite the scare!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I am so relieved for you!! I have chills, i am so glad, I have been praying and thinking of you every day!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So happy for you Nala! Will continue praying for your treatment and recovery!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great news!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results