shape
carat
color
clarity

How daring are you?? Sexy wedding dress...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2008 4:19:59 AM
Author: FrekeChild
I would so rock 4 and 5 on the most daring list. I''m all about color. (And the light blue isn''t really that crazy!)
You should totally do number 4! I also like their suggestion to put the rest of the wedding party in white.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Number 4 on the list is also made in more traditional colors. I tried it on in a very pale grey called "Oyster". There''s a pic of it in my dress try on thread somewhere.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Talking of bad taste...............

WWST.jpg

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 3:31:57 PM
Author: IrishBreakfast

OMG, that''s disgusting - I was eating something right now... now I''m really not in the mood for eating anymore
14.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 10:01:16 PM
Author:karasue91
So I get those weekly updates from preownedweddingdresses.com and I usually check out what''s on there, just for fun (I swear it''s only for fun, I love my dress!!!)

Anyway, this one deserves a wowza!!! http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/buy/dresses/4445/Saison-Blanche-4906-Size-10.html

The description says it''s a ''sheer beaded bodice'', so that''s not just nude lining under there!! The skirt is gorgeous though.

I really like this dress!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 3:31:57 PM
Author: IrishBreakfast
Um...i just started crying. That is unbelievably...disturbing. Funny...but in this extremely disturbing kind of way. Oh good heavens.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
LOL! Okay, back to sexy rather than sickening! I guess the sheer thing has a market:

HS1557.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results