shape
carat
color
clarity

How Crunchy Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 6:20:59 PM
Author: Haven
I tried to take it but I don''t have children and I had no idea what they were talking about with a lot of the baby related questions.

I like the descriptions, though--soggy, crispy, crunchy!
I have two kids and didn''t even know a few things such as tandem nursing. . .well, I knew a while back when my kids were little, but forgot what it meant until googling it a bit ago.

Makes sense, though, that I''m in the middle. . .kids were nursed for 1 year each, we don''t vaccinate, and we eat organic, BUT, I had a ton of drugs while in labor (hired a midwife and said no drugs on my birth plan and THEN while in labor yelled at her for an hour before she finally gave me morphine, which didn''t even do anything!
14.gif
The epi worked nicely. . .then had a c/s).

Makeup and shoes probably tipped me over onto the other side of the scale.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I got a 14. But I was annoyed as taking it because there were a lot of questions where none of the responses really fit...like cosleeping...I coslept exclusively for a few months out of necessity, then transitioned to crib and now he exclusively sleeps in his crib. Or the breastfeeding question...my ds wasn''t able to breastfeed. I would have LOVED to breastfeed for at least 6 months, but it wasn''t an option for us and I tried to pump, but my dh went back to work after a few days and I didn''t have any help and my son had colic, so it was either pump while ignoring a screaming child, or give up and ff.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 11:51:21 AM
Author: monarch64
I didn''t realize it was a mom quiz...so my results are skewed because I don''t have children but would like to someday. I got a 26. This is pretty accurate, I''ve never been very granola.

Same here. Knowing what I''d probably choose to do when/if we have kids, I went ahead and answered anyway. I''m not granola either.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I got a 63 - Pretty crispy.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Waxing Lyrical-We''ll have to go start a club. 147! The closest so far to you it seems. Super Nutty, Ultra-Crunchy, Granola Earth Mama!

PS: No children yet, but pretty strong convictions on my plans.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
32 and I''m sure my score would have been lower, but I b/fed (because of dh''s health probs) and co-slept (not because I really believe in the concept but because it was the only way any of us got any damn sleep!).

We''re disposible diaper using, vaccinating, hospital birthing carnivores in my house!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
139. As I expected :)

Mobinvera

Rough_Rock
Hmm. I put what I would do since I don''t have kids yet, and got a 5! Maybe that will change when I do have them.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I got 86 (pretty crispy!) based on what I think I will do when I have kids.. but some of the questions didn''t have an option that completely fit. like I limit meat, make my own bread, only use whole wheat flour and grow a veggie garden- but I don''t buy organic foods.. but I picked that option anyway\

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 12:12:46 PM
Author: Girlrocks
HAHA-I got 6...just barely out of Jello!

And I am a mom of 4!

Do you shave???? Come on!!!
I''m a mom of 4 also and I got a 17.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
16. Doesn''t surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results