shape
carat
color
clarity

how come the diamonds dont sparkle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whotheyare

Shiny_Rock
is it because its yellow gold? picture is below

oneal.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the same diamond cross you posted about in the other thread? If so, then the lack of sparkle has mostly likely to do with the diamonds being I3 or how they were cut.

Yellow gold will not make diamonds sparkle less, but may possibly make the diamonds look a bit yellow or "warm" if they're set w/yellow gold prongs.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, nice cars! Can you take a close up of the cross?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Without a close up of the cross, I can''t give an opinion. But those cars sure are blingy, hehe.
3.gif

yea, I think you posted that one just to show off your stuff. and it worked! Incredible! Me and my FF are always in the market for new friends (and that isnt meant to have any foul connotations, just trying to mooch off of you and your stuff. and that is a joke too...soo really the only thing I just said was---holy crap, don:t worry about it, your cross sparkling is the last thing anybody woudl notice in that background.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results