carat
color
clarity

How big is too big for my finger?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Haven and Madelise!
How do I do that? Just start a new thread or add onto the main thread? Just move the pic (or add a new one with a wedding band) and add the stats of it? :) This is fun!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I'm doing it right now! :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
natyLad|1338388025|3206101 said:
I think it's too big when: a. Even though you like the way it looks on your hand, you don't feel comfortable wearing it every day or very often and b. When you receive too many comments about how huge it is and instead of feeling proud and happy you feel weird and uncomfortable :))

Agree. When you start to feel self-conscious, it's probably too big.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sleep7, your ring is gorgeous!! 8)

CushionCutie

Rough_Rock
Sleep7 - OH MY GOD!!! Now that's what I call bling! Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom and posting this because it really helps! <3 :love:

Alexiszoe - So basically combat DSS before it sets in? I like the way you think lol! :naughty:

Jennyfire & Haven - Yes Haven is correct, it's more about the setting. It's HUGE and bulky. I like the stones, they're gorgeous, but prefer a simpler more feminine setting and just one big rock instead of spread out over 5 separate stones. I'm going to try on some 5ct's and let you all know!

Thanks everyone for their input!!! You're all so helpful <3 I will come back with some hand shots!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi CushionCutie!
So glad the pic of my ring was helpful.. sorry if I hijacked your thread a bit..
Actually THANK YOU for posing a question that pulled me out of "lurkdom." So much more fun to post than just to read.
Looking forward to seeing your ring!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have you considered re-setting? Your sidestones are thunder-stealers! If you got the big rock/skinny band thing you're after, you might fall in love with this center over again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results