shape
carat
color
clarity

How bad are your seasonal allergies?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woke up this morning like this.
It happens every now and again and i have no idea what irritant causes it but it usuallly goes away in a day
its most unfortunate because first thing in the morning it looks a bit like domestic violence which horrifies Gary if i have to go somewhere
The first time i woke up like this we had an early morning start with our 4x4 club and Gary brought me sunglasses from the petrol station
i usually ring ahead and warn people
It doesn't hurt as such but it feels kinda tight and my vision is limited to basically walking around with an eye 3/4 closed 20210409_121522.jpg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woke up this morning like this.
It happens every now and again and i have no idea what irritant causes it but it usuallly goes away in a day
its most unfortunate because first thing in the morning it looks a bit like domestic violence which horrifies Gary if i have to go somewhere
The first time i woke up like this we had an early morning start with our 4x4 club and Gary brought me sunglasses from the petrol station
i usually ring ahead and warn people
It doesn't hurt as such but it feels kinda tight and my vision is limited to basically walking around with an eye 3/4 closed 20210409_121522.jpg

I wonder if you need those antihistamine eye drops? That looks uncomfortable.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if you need those antihistamine eye drops? That looks uncomfortable.

Probably not a bad idea

i had to answer the door like this 20 min ago as my neighbour fled domestic violence (her son) i was already on the phone to 111
Felt pretty bad when she asked about my eye

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results