shape
carat
color
clarity

How are you spending your post wedding time???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
For me I am now officially hooked to PS Oblivion: The elder scrolls IV Seriously if I am not at work I''m gaming hahah
11.gif

In a couple more weeks I will be taking my last Grad class YAY!!!

So what about you all??

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
When I''m not working, Housework.

And learning new and fun recipes to cook!

And PS - of course!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 11:26:38 AM
Author:iwannaprettyone
For me I am now officially hooked to PS Oblivion: The elder scrolls IV Seriously if I am not at work I''m gaming hahah
11.gif

So what about you all??

OMG- I started laughing when I read this- my FI just rediscovered this game and I am now an Oblivion widow. He actually took a day off from work in order to spend 16 hours straight excluding bathroom breaks. Our sofa has a butt grove.
2.gif
He is trying to convince me to play...I think I will stick to perching on the other sofa reading pricescope.

julabean

Shiny_Rock
11.gif

So what about you all??

I was sick for the past week with a really bad sore throat. I didn''t feel incredibly yucky, but I couldn''t talk and I didn''t have any energy. So what did I do? I played Oblivion! Almost the Arch-Mage... just one more quest! ;-)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
attending other weddings! lol. we got married about a month and a half ago and we have already attended 3 other weddings (most out of town), 1 bridal shower and 1 bachelorette! we have 2 more weddings to go...

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 5:54:33 PM
Author: julabean

11.gif

So what about you all??

I was sick for the past week with a really bad sore throat. I didn''t feel incredibly yucky, but I couldn''t talk and I didn''t have any energy. So what did I do? I played Oblivion! Almost the Arch-Mage... just one more quest! ;-)
Wow, I am still newbie to the game. I have one more recommendation quest, I am a blade and fighters guild member. I rescued Martin, he is shacked up at Cloud Temple.

SO fun!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finishing up my summer research project, gearing up for school to start again. This summer was my last summer break until I graduate med school..sniffle..sad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results