carat
color
clarity

How about this diamond? Thanks

chefung

Rough_Rock
GIA # 2117963307
Carat = 1.01

I am considering a diamond with GIA# above.
Even this one has EX Cut grade, my friend tells me the crown angle is under while the depth is not enough.
This will result the diamond is less sparkling.

I wonder if this diamond ok and what my friend said is significant that naked eye can tell the difference?

This will be my engagement ring. Thanks a lot

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It comes in at 1.1 HCA with all EX. It should perform very well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i'd prefer more crown height with a smaller table.

chefung

Rough_Rock
Thanks.
When I choose this diamond, I have other diamonds to compare and their crown angles are like 34.5, 34 while depth is reasonable. ( All 3EX in Cut, Symmetry and Polish ). I try my best to compare their "fire" but I really can't tell the difference.

Also, this one is eye clean, at least to my eyes...I am not a professional and I can't tell, at least I am pretty sure the table is eye clean :)

Worth to buy? It's 6k USD.

I just hope my girlfriend will like it

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
chefung|1306805075|2934152 said:
Thanks.
When I choose this diamond, I have other diamonds to compare and their crown angles are like 34.5, 34 while depth is reasonable. ( All 3EX in Cut, Symmetry and Polish ). I try my best to compare their "fire" but I really can't tell the difference.

Also, this one is eye clean, at least to my eyes...I am not a professional and I can't tell, at least I am pretty sure the table is eye clean :)

talk to Brian about this stone.. ;)) the hearts look kind of funky for his sig stone but maybe just a bad pic.

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/diamond-detail/?product_id=AGS-104049084006

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks.

Hey, if you've *seen* the stone, done your homework and compared, and you like what you see - who are we to tell you what differences your eyes should and shouldn't make out, and what they should prefer? 8) :sun:

chefung

Rough_Rock
Yssie|1306892178|2934985 said:
Thanks.

Hey, if you've *seen* the stone, done your homework and compared, and you like what you see - who are we to tell you what differences your eyes should and shouldn't make out, and what they should prefer? 8) :sun:

True True. I pick this one as it is the cheapest among the one i chose while I can't tell any difference between them in terms of eye-cleaness and fire. Only the color matters a bit when i compared it with E color SI1.

Thanks all for opinion. I have paid and bought it
Now it is in the process of getting in a ring XD

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the purchase! Sounds like you've escaped more price hikes too :sun:

Looking forward to ring pics!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice choice. Regarind seeing if it is eye clean, be sure to look at it out of the jewelry store lighting to be sure! Like, office lighting, outside in the sun, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results