shape
carat
color
clarity

How about that InStyle weddings special on T.V?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2005 3:22:28 PM
Author: Cath
Date: 1/28/2005 2:54:43 PM

Author: FireGoddess

And Star Jones...ugh I don''t really know much about her but she just seems so full of herself. I thought it was funny that when she first met her husband, she said ''Hello, I''m STAR JONES'' and he wasn''t impressed and that totally got her attention! As if everyone should know who she is and fall all over her.
20.gif
And how she wanted her veil to be longer than Princess Di''s and she was so thrilled that there''s a new ''term'' now in the bridal industry coined after her veil...I don''t even know if there is but give me a break!!! I didn''t realize her wedding was FREE -- that''s really the final straw for me.

Tell me about it! The more I hear about that women, the more irritated I get. As in who gives a darn if you''re Star Jones? As if that many people are impressed by her! She is quite honestly one of the celebrities that I would most definitively call a loser, but who somehow manages to think she''s all that. And what''s with trying to compete with Princess Di?

And...her ring is ugly as far as I''m concerned.

Also, I didn''t even know that her wedding was free! How did she swing that? And furthermore, why are we supposed to be impressed with this show of wealth when she didn''t even pay for it?

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Sevens,

You crack me up! That''s awesome.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ROTFL at the pumpkin.

Kelis: You got a purdy mouth.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
STAR JONES!!! GAWD! That woman is AWFUL! She drives me batty..... I used to "tolerate" the view..but ALL the women on there now are snooty? They even turned cutie pie Elizabeth Hassleback into a snob.... They dress her like Meredith Viera and she looks SO old now! She''s not even 30 and Barbara Walters has just as much style as she does!

and Kelis! How more ghetto can you be??

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Price of gold went up after Kelis had her teeth done....
As for Star Jones....what can one say other than.....insufferable conceit?

Loved most of the pics tho.....and absolutely adored Tori Spellings'' gown.
emlove.gif

cheers--Sharon

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of ALL the stuff they showed I only really dug Tori''s. I can''t believe it but I really dug her dress, the theme and her ring! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she went with a "normal" sized stone. She''s not the snob she could be.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, also the dress did cover up Tori's famous boobs so it was much easier for me to look at her and not think 'bad bad boob job'.
11.gif
She actually has a really nice figure..she's a rail but she has a *shape* to her....and that shape was perfect for her dress.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock

jlc0604

Rough_Rock
This was in the FAQ section of Star''s website, for those of you who were wondering
20.gif

WHERE DID STAR GET SUCH GREAT SELF-ESTEEM FROM?
I am so blessed that I have always had a mother and father who believe in me. I never knew a day growing up when my parents didn’t say something encouraging. I was always smart…never “stupid”. I was always pretty…never “ugly”. I was never compared to other children…I was just me and encouraged to be me. That is the greatest gift you can give a child…the freedom to be them. I had the most wonderful upbringing from two of the kindest human beings on the planet. Now don’t get me wrong…I wasn’t a perfect child. I had a big mouth and thought I knew everything (like you couldn’t guess that) so I was disciplined…but in ways that would put me in check, not stifle my free spirit. I have never heard my father raise his voice to my mom or to my sister or me. His manner taught me how a man is suppose to treat a woman and he has raised the bar so high that I was willing to wait for the man who could reach it! My mom was indeed the disciplinarian in our family. She taught us responsibility, self-esteem and encouraged us to shine brightly...and I thank her everyday. I will mirror her child rearing technique with my own children and I hope they love me as much as I adore my mother. It is because she was my "parent" growing up, that she is my "friend" now that I''m an adult. I don''t like to end the day without calling to laugh with my mom about something. Even now, my parents never end a conversation with their children without saying, "I love you". If I can grow up to be 1/10 the woman my mother is...I would count myself a success.

How do I have such self-esteem? I know who I am…and I like me.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, jlc, thanks for sharing--that was enlightening.
41.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2005 11:52:33 AM
Author: jlc0604

This was in the FAQ section of Star''s website, for those of you who were wondering
20.gif

WHERE DID STAR GET SUCH GREAT SELF-ESTEEM FROM?

Not that I like Star Jones..but the question seems out of place. I mean if you go to some super model''s website you won''t see a question like that on an FAQ... it is as though the question is meant like this: Star, You are SO FAT, and you don''t feel one bit bad about it. How crazy? How come??

What is your perspective on it? That is how I read this, but I could be wrong.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I have to agree with most of the comments here. I thought the green dress was a bit much. Here is a pic, nonetheless
34298%3C6323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E94%3B%3E939%3EWSNRCG%3D323284%3C%3A53444nu0mrj

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I watched that cheesy In Style show too...

I *loved* Kelis'' green dress idea, though they should have designed a totally different bodice. poor execution of a creative concept.

Not sure about her gold teeth adventures, but Kelis is adorable(even if she goes outer limits at times).

In terms of looks, she was certainly the most naturally beautiful of the sorry-looking bunch of bride-hags featured on that show.

Kevin Costner certainly could win as homeliest groom. There''s not enough money in the world. I feel bad for his ex. too. I guess that was his upgraded bride? tsk tsk!

I liked Brandy''s ring best. beautiful!
41.gif

star jones'' whole atrocious scene? gag. i feel like that pumpkin.
14.gif

kelisiscute.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
and what does it matter whether SJ''s ego-rama was free or not? (shrug) Overblown is overblown no matter who is paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results