shape
carat
color
clarity

How about an oval table...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Mine is 67.6%! Also...0.5 ct oval/E/SI2/5.10 x 4.05 x 2.72/Finish-Good. That's all the information I have (it was purchased through Spence...an over-priced B&M here in Canada
39.gif
). It's bright white, very clean looking, and sparkles nicely (could sparkle more though). Any honest thoughts about my diamond
33.gif
? I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Feedback anyone? Please?
1.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I don''t know anything about ovals. I wish I did because I think they are so lovely! But are you happy with your purchase? If you''re not, even without bothering with numbers, perhaps you should see what your vendor''s return policy is. I think you should be thoroughly excited about your diamond! Good luck
2.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 1:25:55 PM
Author:CJS924
Mine is 67.6%! Also...0.5 ct oval/E/SI2/5.10 x 4.05 x 2.72/Finish-Good. That''s all the information I have (it was purchased through Spence...an over-priced B&M here in Canada
39.gif
). It''s bright white, very clean looking, and sparkles nicely (could sparkle more though). Any honest thoughts about my diamond
33.gif
? I''d really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!
With larger tables the crown may be on the shallow side, which can result in more overall white in the brightness of the diamond and reduced dispersion (fire/color) and scintillation. It would be something of a trade-off. You noted that it''s bright white, clean and sparkles - so it sounds like you like it.
1.gif
In any event, you are in a better position to judge it than we are.

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, John! Yeah, I figured there would be some kind of a trade-off...and yes, I do like my diamond...I personally don't know anyone who owns an oval
9.gif

Cheers,
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results