shape
carat
color
clarity

How a sewing machine works

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE seeing how things work! During two of my college summer breaks, I worked in a cannery that had some wonderful machinery... and for some of that time I worked in front of a very cool machine that peeled pears, then cut them in half and cored them. My job involved plucking five pears from the conveyor belt, and putting each top-down into a metal cup that then flipped the pears up into the peel/cut/core magic. I never did figure out the coring part... :wink2: Anyhow, I've been in industrial settings several times and always found it hard to focus on whatever it was I was supposed to be doing, rather than staring at the big machines trying to figure out how they do what they do. :D

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So interesting! I just love my sewing machine, and now I have a better understanding of how it works.
Thanks, Kenny!
PS, How about that sexy narrator? Whadda hunk!

Nicolette

Rough_Rock
I love sewing machines...it all started with our grandmother who made amazing dresses for the girls in the family. I currently own 4, 2 sergers, an old Singer that I've been trying to fix and a Brother that gets zero rest.
Thank you...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got to learn this in person when my bottom thread wasnt catching my top thread. They were both moving but out of sync. I had
to play with the bottom till I got them to work together. Very interesting stuff...now can you teach us how car engines work???

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.