shape
carat
color
clarity

Houstonians, I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TJgreen

Rough_Rock
my boyfriend and I are searching for the perfect ring but dont know where to start looking! so far we''ve only visited robbins bros and wanted to know if anyone can recommend us some reputable/good craftmanship/reasonable price jewelers or jewelry stores in the Houston area, or where to get a good price on wholesale diamonds.

I found many negative commend about robbins bros in this forum. has anyone bought from one of the houston stores before? would you please share your experience with me? thanks so much!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash! It''s located in Houston if I''m not mistaken, and their stones and prices are very good-much better than any other brick and mortar store. I think you just have to make an appointment. Website is whiteflash.com. Good luck!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I''m also located in Houston and I bought my diamond from Whiteflash. Their prices are great, they are very helpful and informative, and the best part is that you get to SEE what you are buying!

Please don''t buy from Robbins Bros! They''re overpriced!

If I were you, I''d do a bit of research on Idealscope, AGS0 and Hearts and Arrows. It''s at the bottom right corner on the homepage. The guys and gals at WF will also help you understand what you''re looking at if you can''t understand the information on Pricescope, so don''t sweat it too much, but it helps having some background information to understand certain terms.

They also custom settings, so be sure to get a quote if there''s something you have in mind!

The best way to contact them is by phone-- just make an appointment.

Check www.stuller.com
www.questjewelers.com
and also visit the PS designer''s information page at
https://www.pricescope.com/designers.aspx

You should be able to find plenty of rings there...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash
Whiteflash.

Oh, and don''t forget Whiteflash!!!

They rock!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, you lucky, lucky girl! I wish I were in Houston looking for a diamond! Whiteflash all the way, baby!

TJgreen

Rough_Rock
sounds like whiteflash is going to be the next place we are going to visit!!

do they have weekend appointments? I''ll call them tomorrow morning.

thanks again for all your inputs!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is really a no-brainer, WF all the way. However, they aren''t a typical jeweler and I think they only have appointments for serious customers not browsers. You might want to do some looking online (whiteflash.com) and figure out what you want first, but definitely give them a call!! They made my lovely ring in my avatar and I am *very* happy with it!!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i would look first at a pawn shop on westhemier at dairy ashford and wilcrest.
then whiteflash, nazars, houston gold exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results