shape
carat
color
clarity

Houston Science Museum Gem Room - Open!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh me too! Can''t wait.... But I''m so swamped, I don''t know when I''ll be able to make it out there. Good thing it''s a permanet exhibit!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it sounds like a great place to hang for the day! And come back to again and again.

A few years back, there was an exhibit in Delaware that had previously never been out of St. Petersburg Russia. It was about the Czar and his family, Nicholas and Alexandra. The best things were the Faberge eggs, which were commissioned by the Czar to commemorate important occasions and just as gifts to his wife, and her jewels, suites of them that were unbelievable. Perhaps the stones would not be to todays standards, but these sets, many of which had tiaras, were amazing...diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds...so opulent and incredible. It left after a few months but I took some people and went a second time and it was still great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results