shape
carat
color
clarity

Houston jewelers

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
OK ladies anyone in the Houston area? If say I were to buy a gemstone and a LOGR setting who in my area would be a good jeweler to take it to for setting. I also have a bracelet I want repaired so if anyone can recommend a good jeweler I''d appreciate it.

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi cemrn! I live in Houston and I recommend going to Shaftel Diamond Co., they are on Richmond near the Galleria. That is the only place I go and they are terrific.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 3:13:53 PM
Author: MarquiseGirl
Hi cemrn! I live in Houston and I recommend going to Shaftel Diamond Co., they are on Richmond near the Galleria. That is the only place I go and they are terrific.
I know who they are they are in the same building as BGD and WF. Have they done setting only for you using someone else''s setting and stone? I''d like to get a LOGR setting and source my own stone. Any examples of work they have done for you?

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Yes, they are in the same building as Whiteflash. I only discovered Shaftel last year as I haven''t lived in Houston too long. I do have a few examples of their work though. Here is my upgrade engagement ring and wedding band they did for me last year, the wedding band has marquise diamonds bezel set into the band.

P1010141.JPG

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Here is my mothers ring they did for me last year as well, the stones are Citrine, Amethyst, and Ruby.

WSP1010121.JPG

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
This is the most recent piece they have done for me, it is a bezel set Oregon Sunstone pendant. I took this stone into them loose and they did the setting, this past weekend I took more loose stones into them so they could make 2 more pendants. I always have them supply the settings, but I''m sure they would be happy to help you.

WSP1010199.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2010 7:28:29 PM
Author: MarquiseGirl
This is the most recent piece they have done for me, it is a bezel set Oregon Sunstone pendant. I took this stone into them loose and they did the setting, this past weekend I took more loose stones into them so they could make 2 more pendants. I always have them supply the settings, but I''m sure they would be happy to help you.
BTW, beautiful pendant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results