shape
carat
color
clarity

HOT''s Beach Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is so incredible! Your dress was so amazing on you and perfect for the beach! I love how it flows. What a beautiful day!

Congratulations!!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
WOW!!!! Amazing pictures!!! You looked beautiful! I LOVE your dress!!
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You looked stunning! Your new step daughter is gorgeous, husband is so handsome, and your daughter is darling. What a gorgeous, glowing family! I still can''t get enough of your dress. Its one of my favorites on PS! Thanks for posting pictures of your wedding.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! You looked amazing!!!!!!! Sooo happy for you and Mr. HOT!!!!! Congrats!!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, such gorgeous photos!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like it was a great day! What a beautiful backdrop for a wedding.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
everything look so beautiful, you look stunning and absolutely happy!! congrats!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Awwww!!! What sweet beautiful comments from you all!!! Thank you so much!!

DVS1, bleed burt orange, Po and Miya thank you so much!! We were really happy. I''m glad it showed.
1.gif

ilovesparkles, so sweet of you!!!

sba, thank you for the greek godess comment.. that was what i was going for!!

Travel Goddess, thank you!! I think we make a pretty good couple too!!

Maevie, laughwithme, oddoneout, lulu, and princessplease, I''m so glad people love the pics, it''s easy to say it was beautiful when you were the bride, so thanks!!

kama, i am really really lucky to have 2 such goregous girls on the inside and out.
1.gif

treefrog, the weather was perfect! totally unbelievable!! We were married on Daves late fathers birthday, and we were convinced he turned on the weather for us. I did eventually get to sleep.. at about 3am!!

Labrat, Amanda and housecat, thank you i loved the day and everything about it too.

Claritek, i am absolutely flattered, and sooo glad that i held out for that dress. It wouldn''t have been the same without it.

Bjedifish, Luckyshe, making the grade, caribqueen and emilina thank you! It really was the best day of my life.
1.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Ok while i am here.. a quick run down on the day and wedding planning...

1. It REALLY does go so fast. I am glad we had friends video it. I can''t wait to watch the tape!

2. ''Rescue Remedy'' was my friend. it is a herbal calmer and it really did keep the nerves away. I was able to enjoy the day and the anticipation without feeling sick or nervous or worried.

3. The only thing that dissapointed me were my flowers. So NOT what i asked for. They were supposed to be white with the strong yellow in between, not the whishy washy,white/yellow/green combination they were.

4. I am so proud to finally call Dave my husband! You rock babe and we are going to make a great team.

5. Enlisting the help of family and friends on the day was a great choice, i couldn''t have done it without them!

6. Taking family recommendations on things, esp when you don''t have the same tastes isn''t the best idea, re flowers and dress maker.

7. Having an awesome group of friends to share the day with you is what really makes a great wedding. Everyone was so supportive and helpful and they all genuinely seemed to enjoy themselves, which made us so happy.

8. Feed the hoards early. We made the mistake of spacing out the food platters and there wasn''t enough food in the begining and there ended up being food left over at the end.

9. A good makeup artist and hairdresser are essential. Trust me, i don''t ever look that good!!!
3.gif

10. Don''t sweat the small stuff and enjoy!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pictures! Everything looked so perfect!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
If there is a word that is better then stunning then thats what you looked like :) congrats it all looked amazing :D

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! Your dress turned out stunning! Your daughter and step-daughter had such pretty dresses they looked fantastic, I also loved the hand-painted sign and your cupcakes/cake!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!!! The only word to describe your wedding and how you looked, HOT! You have a beautiful family! Congrats!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
You look spectacular, HOT! And the location is to die for! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Wow, so gorgeous!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Just STUNNING, HOT! I loved everything, and I am SO SO SO thrilled that you got your dress and looked so fabulous *IN* it!

You have a gorgeous family and I''m so happy that your day was perfect!

Many blessings to you and your new hubby, as well as your daughters!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
HOT you are hot!!
3.gif
Everything looked beautiful, and your cupcakes are making me hungry!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
you look soooo pretty!! the dress turned out beautiful and you look really happy! congrats!!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! You look so unbelievably radiant and gorgeous! Many congratulations!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Everything was soooo beautiful...you, the beach, the cake, your daughters!!! WOW!!!
30.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a perfect day!!!

You look GORGEOUS, as do the flower girl and bridesmaid
1.gif
and you and your husband make such a sweet couple!

Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
You looked absolutely gorgeous!!! The dress looks awesome on you (even if the back was "broken"), your hubby is a cutie, and your girls are adorable as well!

Congratulations
36.gif

Edited for typo

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Wow HOT, you are one stunning lady! Your dress was perfect on you, what a gorgeous wedding!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
HOT, you and your husband make quite a handsome pair and you are truely blessed with beautiful daughters.

Your dress looked stunning, and not knowing the dress drama, I would say it looked perferct.
2.gif

CONGRATS on the wedding and enjoy married life
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Everything gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Tuckins, Deelight, purselover, monkeypants, katamari, shertz, vc10um, sunnyd, marlie, jjc, rock of love, yssie, lilyfoot, stephbolt, dcgator, and sharon!!

We are on our honeymoon now, enjoying a quiet night in our villa on Nusa Lembongan. Dave managed to loose his wedding ring exactly one week after getting married!! Can''t be too mad at him though.. he lost it surfing and sliced all his hands up on the reef. Ouch!!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
You look like a Grecian goddess. Your daughter and new daughter are adorable. Everything looks so beautiful and special. You can really feel the love and happinness in the pictures. Congrats!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
i havent even finished looking and i have to chime in to say: gorgeous
30.gif
just totally completely gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
the wedding looks gorgeous, as do you and your family
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results