shape
carat
color
clarity

Horseshoe spacer and a buff

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got my ring back. I had a horseshoe spacer put in it and got it all shined up (I dinged the hell out of it at a concert recently). I like the spacer at the times when I'm NOT bloated, but man is it hard to get that puppy off my finger first thing in the morning. Ah well. I'd say not chipping my diamond (again) is worth it.
ETA: huh - I never see fuzz on my diamond until I look at the pics. Sorry 'bout that.

(specs are here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-doron-isaak-reset-is-here.158714/?hilit=doron%20reset']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-doron-isaak-reset-is-here.158714/?hilit=doron%20reset[/URL])

IMG_7066.JPG

IMG_7068.JPG

IMG_7069.JPG

IMG_7070.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Athena, can you take the spacer out if you want to, or is it fixed? Was your ring not able to be sized at all?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The problem with it was it fit fine over my knuckle, but then would spin like crazy on my finger. I think I may have chosen the wrong type of sizer though. I probably should've gone with beads.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm getting the sizer removed. I'm just going to deal with the spin. I can't even get it over my finger because my knuckle has swollen from taking it off and on.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
I was debating between getting a sizer like this and sizing beads. If you don't mind me asking, what about this did you not like? I have read alot about the sizing beads but not so much about the one you have (or had?)......

Ironically, I woke up today and my ring that has been HUGE on me and spinning like crazy, suddenly is fitting snuggly. I haven't gained ANY weight and I am not PMSing. It is humid today (one of our 1st humid days so far). Maybe its the weather causing my fingers to swell??

Have you removed the horseshoe bar yet? Was it difficult to remove? I have a feeling I will need a sizer for the winter months but not for the summer. I wonder what would be best.

Thanks for any info you can give on your sizer :)

Beautiful ring by the way!!! It's gorgeous :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I haven't had it removed yet. I will on Tuesday.

I guess what's bugging me is that the ring fit perfectly over my knuckle before, and now with the teensy little spacer it's making it just too snug and it scraps my skin. I'm not sure if beads would work better or not. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up. I can't keep loosing skin.

And thank you for the compliment. I loooooooooooove my ring, even if it's not the look that everyone loves, ya know?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The spacer looks pretty thick as far as they go. I bet beads will work for you? Or a smaller spacer like that one, that spacs a smaller circumphrence of the ring perhaps?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer_D|1306637540|2932839 said:
The spacer looks pretty thick as far as they go. I bet beads will work for you? Or a smaller spacer like that one, that spacs a smaller circumphrence of the ring perhaps?
I may do beads, but I'm worried they'd bug me. I'm sorta neurotic.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry the spacer isn't working out for you. What a hassle.

But on the bright side...your ring is beautiful! :love: (I've noticed it in other threads before and not commented.)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ChloeTheGreat|1306640611|2932905 said:
Sorry the spacer isn't working out for you. What a hassle.

But on the bright side...your ring is beautiful! :love: (I've noticed it in other threads before and not commented.)
Well thank you!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1306631833|2932780 said:
I haven't had it removed yet. I will on Tuesday.

I guess what's bugging me is that the ring fit perfectly over my knuckle before, and now with the teensy little spacer it's making it just too snug and it scraps my skin. I'm not sure if beads would work better or not. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up. I can't keep loosing skin.

And thank you for the compliment. I loooooooooooove my ring, even if it's not the look that everyone loves, ya know?

Athena, how could anyone not LOOOOVVVVEEE your ring!?! :love: :lol: I think it's amazing!!

Anyhow, I'd love to have your opinion on beads (if you go that route). My three stone spins like crazy, but I'm in the process of losing weight, and I've lost maybe a half size on my ring finger...

BoulderGal

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results