shape
carat
color
clarity

Hopefully she''ll say

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nick9c

Rough_Rock

Well, after what seemed like forever in looking for a ring for my fiance, the mission is now complete. I purchased a 1.15 ct, F, VS2 H&A diamond from Whiteflash and matched it up with a Tacori setting (Koala I believe) from Solomon Brothers here in Atlanta. Now, I just hope she says "yes." We have been dating 11 months now and she doesn''t have a clue. She already said I was "FOC''d"...her term terminology for "Fear of Commitment''ed." Anyway, I plan on proposing to her next week when we go on vacation for a week at the Four Seasons Resort at Great Exuma Island in the Bahamas. Hopefully no hurricanes will push through while we''re there. Thanks to all the Pricescoper''s who''ve helped educate me in purchasing something special for my hopefully wife-to-be. Here are some pics, although most are dark since they were taken in night lighting. It was extremely tough to avoid blur, so they''re not spectacular.

nfcring9.jpg

nick9c

Rough_Rock
And another...

nfcring10.jpg

nick9c

Rough_Rock
side view..

nfcring4.jpg

nick9c

Rough_Rock
last one...

nfcring8.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what an excellent choice for a surprise! You have wonderful taste and she''ll LOVE it! Please come back and tell us about the proposal after your trip! And we have to have some hand shots, of course!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a gorgeous ring! You did really well!!!! It''s stunning from every angle.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
oh! your fiance is so lucky!! beautiful stone & setting.
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one fiery diamond, congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I have a soft spot for Tacoris. Good luck on your proposal.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
KD said it perfectly--that ring is stunning from every angle! You did a great job. What a wonderful surprise this will be for your gf/future fiance. Please come back to tell us all about the proposal & post hand shots!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, she''s going to love it...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure she will say yes. That ring is a dream! Come back with more pics!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous! Good luck with your proposal and we will be eagerly awaiting hand pics!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The Four Seasons, a Whiteflash diamond, and a Tacori setting - don''t see how you could go wrong with a combination like that! Good luck with your proposal. The ring is just stunning!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! You can''t go wrong with a Tacori setting--just beautiful. Sounds like it will be a perfect romantic proposal--of course she''ll say yes!! Please come back with the whole story and hand shots. Good luck!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it is beautiful!! and boy won''t you be showing her who ISN"T afraid of commitment!!!!

grand Exuma Island will be sooooo perfect for a proposal, make sure you come back with some pics of the island and your lady wearing the ring, which I am sure she will!!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. You did a GREAT job!

Have you thought about insuring it BEFORE you travel? I would definately insure it if you have not already. Insurance is mininal cost compared to the cost of the ring.

Good luck!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 11:04:53 AM
Author: asscherisme
Have you thought about insuring it BEFORE you travel? I would definately insure it if you have not already. Insurance is mininal cost compared to the cost of the ring.

Insure that gorgeous thing!
You did a GREAT job she''s going to love it.

Scintillating...

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
That is one beautiful ring!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Gotta love Tacori! I''m sure she won''t be able to turn you down! Good luck to you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. She may say nothing - she''ll be blown away!! Hopefully she''ll squeak out a yes for you though.
2.gif

nick9c

Rough_Rock
Yes, I''m in the works of insuring it...certainly don''t want to risk traveling with this and something happening. Thanks for all the comments. I''ll be sure to get some hand pics for you and hopefully some nice pics of Exuma as well. Still working on the proposal idea, not sure if I''m just going to propose on the beach in the evening before dinner or go a little overboard (i''m a simple person) and propose on a little secluded island day trip the resort offers. I''d think this would be pretty romantic. (But, if we''re snorkeling, not sure i''d want her to get that ring wet).

Castaway getaway
In this romantic getaway for two, a guide picks you up at the Resort and transports you by boat to a secluded beach on an uninhabited island. There, your own tropical paradise will be set up, including a beach umbrella, two lounge chairs, beach mats and a cooler containing a gourmet picnic lunch, rum and drinks. Snorkel gear, a radio or cell phone and a 27-exposure disposable underwater camera are provided, and upon request your guide will also provide you with a fish and reef chart. The food and small gear are packed in a keepsake straw beach bag from the Exuma Straw Market. The guide will instruct you on the use of the snorkel gear, show you the best snorkelling locales and take several photos of you before leaving you to yourselves. At an agreed-upon time, the boat will return to pick you up.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring
30.gif
30.gif
Good luck with the proposal. I''m sure whatever you decide to do she''ll love it
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W! What a beautiful ring!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! That''s one pretty ring!! She''ll definitely say "yes"!!!! Good luck with the proposal, and don''t forget the hand pics!!!!
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
So dainty, delicate, and feminine-looking. Good job!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, great job! I''m sure she''ll say yes, and when she does, take lots of pictures.

And of course, post them
36.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is just GORGEOUS! I wanted to add that I love the idea of proposing on your own special island getaway -- very romantic!

good luck! (not that you''ll need it
2.gif
)
jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results