shape
carat
color
clarity

hope you''re not tired of looking at diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
your new stone is just beautiful! and huge
9.gif
it does look darker looking from the paviliion side, but I still would not call it yellow-looking

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow! I love it! I cannot wait to see that little lady set in your rings!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! I can''t wait to see it set!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, Demzela, your new stone is fantastic! It''s so huge & white & look at those arrows! Wow! Did I miss the specs somewhere? It doesn''t look at all like an I to me...

I can''t wait to see the final ring! (LOL about the spinning hamster wheel in your head.
26.gif
)

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it is huge and gorgeous and white!! It is going to look sooo beautiful in your setting. Can''t wait to see it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahah Dem, you and Lynn with your big fabulous upgrades, I was playing around with Photoshop last night trying to get your big diamond onto my ring set and Greg was like..WHAT are you doing?!
7.gif
See what you guys are doing to me?!?
31.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I see that the 2.22 J SI2 is still available....this is like being back in high school -- diamond peer pressure: "Come on, everybody''s upgrading, just do it. It won''t hurt you."
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that is a gorgeous upgrade!!! Love it! It looks icy white! Congrats on the wonderful stone. I can''t wait to see that baby set and on your finger!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Big and Beautiful! Cannot wait to see it set and on your hands! Congrats!
36.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
looks so pretty!!!

Love the side by side shot, the colour looks amazing! So white!!!

soooo uhhmm...

since you won''t be using the 1.5 G VS anymore, please just FedEx it to me, attn: Rockchick...
2.gif

Probably be here day after tomorow? I''ll be waiting...

thanks a bunch! your the best
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
You "HOPE WE''RE NOT TIRED OF LOOKING AT DIAMONDS"???!! What''re''you -- CRAZY??!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
You''ve been around here long enough to know better than THAT, haven''t you??!!!!

I''ve got photos of my hubby in my office, along with baby shots of our kids, PLUS H&A and IS images of my diamonds... haha!
9.gif
Just kidding (about the shots of hubby...)
2.gif
31.gif

SERIOUSLY - we NEVER get tired of looking at gorgeous diamonds around here. And your new one, my friend, is ONE GORGEOUS HONKIN'' DIAMOND! *oh. my. word* Just FABULOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And YAY!
36.gif
We''re diamond twins YET AGAIN! (And next month when Mara gets her upgrade, hopefully we''ll be the Three Muskateers!)
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

GOOD JOB! It is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!

Lynn

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAHA, next month I wish!!

Don''t worry, D, I am still eyeing that 2.22 with a hard eye.
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Demelza -

I am so glad that you made your decision. Your stone is absolutely beautiful!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see it set!

Oh, go on Mara, get the 2.22. Then we''ll be diamond twins! You know you want it!
18.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha MGR...I already want to be a RING TWIN...I told my husband that after I get the next upgrade, whenever it starts to look small will be SIDE STONE time. He said...oh make your ring into a 3 stone? I said, oh no we'll have to start over with a new setting.
6.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love three stone rings, just like MGR''s!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor man - yours or mine or anyone''s that happens to married to the diamond obsessed! Once you get a stone then you start thinking about another setting. I feel sorry for mine - he has truly heard it all through the years! He has been a good sport about it - course he collects and build classic cars so he has some idea about having a money pit hobby! Oh, well, you sure can''t take the money with you and life is short - may as well enjoy it along the way!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR my hubby is a car nut too and he is always spending $$ on stuff for the cars...so just like yours...I think it''s important when hubby has an expensive hobby so the diamond stuff doesn''t look AS BAD!
2.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely - a tit for a tat I always say. That way no one feels left out! I LOVE when he finds something big and new he wants to buy! The wheels in my head just start turning. . .

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 7:57:54 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Absolutely - a tit for a tat I always say. That way no one feels left out! I LOVE when he finds something big and new he wants to buy! The wheels in my head just start turning. . .
HAH that is somewhat how I got my eternity ring e-ring...we were hemming and hawing over what kind of setting to get and then whether or not to get full eternity or not, and then he went out and bought himself a gold bracelet (I hate gold and he knows it so he snuck it by me!) and when I saw it I was like ''WHAT IS THAT?!''...well the next day we went to the jeweler and Greg said...''well i''ve been thinking, maybe we should get diamonds all the way around now'' because he felt guilty for sneaking the bracelet by me. I said..''OKAY!''
12.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now you just have to encourage him to buy something else and the 2.22 can be all yours! And while you are at it, might as well have it reset into what you want. Otherwise, you''ll just have to pay shipping all over again - makes perfect sense to me! Then promise you''ll be good and done for awhile. Your definition of ''awhile'' may be different from his. That''s what makes the world go ''round - we''re all different
11.gif
9.gif
!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I agree with MGR. You should just tell him that you''re actually saving money because who knows what diamond prices will be like in 6 months. And, as you''ve said, once you get to the 2.25ish ct weight, you''ll be done upgrading for a good many years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results