shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here’s video of the peaceful protesters under attack outside the White House today.

How anyone can watch him (not even read the articles)...really WATCH him, and LISTEN to what flies out of his mouth, and believe there is NOTHING wrong with any of it is truly BAFFLING.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A distraction to cover up the Russian bounty story.

You may be right, but his handling of racial injustice in the wake of the murder of George Floyd does not exactly cover him in glory. He and Bill Barr used the military against the American people so that he could have a photo op after he cleared Lafayette Park of peaceful protesters and the Australian media. He is capable of both racism and treachery against American soldiers at the same time.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to search for this thread. Trump's attacks on Dr. Fauci are doing this country a great deal of good. Don't you think? Here's the latest. The Trump crowd is so classy. This was posted by a staffer known for his anti-semitic posts. Trump lies; people die due to his lies; and he is a racist and friend to racists everywhere to boot. What did we do to get this winner? I guess we voted him in (electorally at least). And now Americans are dying in huge numbers because he wants to be re-elected and in order to be he thinks he can fool the people of this country into thinking that if the country is "open", everything is OK and just peachy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF, You forgot to post this big news about the NYT...

Do you mind that the article you think I should post in this thread is irrelevant to this thread? Of course you don't. Your sole purpose in political threads is to attempt to rile up rational posters and to bolster irrational Trump supporters. Many Pricescopers feel that they should simply ignore you in political threads because this is your purpose, to treat like a "troll". I have not yet reached that point, but sometimes you tempt me.

You are always valued in threads on watches and, of course, in threads about your family. :))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flouting convention, President Trump used the Rose Garden for a partisan political speech against his Democratic challenger, Vice President Joe Biden yesterday. The account by Peter Baker of his meandering speech is frightening. (I got to hear some of it on MSNBC this morning.) The president does not sound rational.

"WASHINGTON — In theory, President Trump summoned television cameras to the heat-baked Rose Garden early Tuesday evening to announce new measures against China to punish it for its oppression of Hong Kong. But that did not last long.

What followed instead was an hour of presidential stream of consciousness as Mr. Trump drifted seemingly at random from one topic to another, often in the same run-on sentence. Even for a president who rarely sticks to the script and wanders from thought to thought, it was one of the most rambling performances of his presidency.

He weighed in on China and the coronavirus and the Paris climate change accord and crumbling highways. And then China again and military spending and then China again and then the coronavirus again. And the economy and energy taxes and trade with Europe and illegal immigration and his friendship with Mexico’s president. And the coronavirus again and then immigration again and crime in Chicago and the death penalty and back to climate change and education and historical statues. And more.

'We could go on for days,' he said at one point, and it sounded plausible.

At times, it was hard to understand what he meant. He seemed to suggest that his presumptive Democratic challenger, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., would get rid of windows if elected and later said that Mr. Biden would 'abolish the suburbs.' He complained that Mr. Biden had 'gone so far right.' (He meant left.)

Even for those who follow Mr. Trump regularly and understand his shorthand, it became challenging to follow his train of thought."

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Deb, I feel anger swelling, like a festering sore, I wonder what will happen IF Trump wins or RBG dies. I only remember being this scared during the bay of pigs and I was more scared because my parents were upset.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Robert Redfield (CDC) said yesterday that fall and winter 2020 and 2021 are going to probably be one of the most difficult we have experienced in American public health.

It’s also being reported HHS Is bypassing the CDC on Covid 19 collection data. The White House will gain more control of the data as the crisis worsens.

@AGBF Please ignore troll like comments. We don’t want the political threads shutdown.

I’m so glad you are back @Bayek. I’ve missed you!! Hugs, Callie
I too worry about RBG.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Deb, I feel anger swelling, like a festering sore, I wonder what will happen IF Trump wins or RBG dies. I only remember being this scared during the bay of pigs and I was more scared because my parents were upset.

The Bay of Pigs or The Cuban Missile Crisis? Phil Ochs wrote a great song about the Cuban Missile Crisis. He wrote:

"Now most Americans stood behind
The President and his military minds
But me, I stood behind a bar
Dreamin' of a spaceship getaway car
Head for mars
Any other planet that has bars"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you mind that the article you think I should post in this thread is irrelevant to this thread? Of course you don't. Your sole purpose in political threads is to attempt to rile up rational posters and to bolster irrational Trump supporters. Many Pricescopers feel that they should simply ignore you in political threads because this is your purpose, to treat like a "troll". I have not yet reached that point, but sometimes you tempt me.
There are Trump supporters on PS?? :confused:

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
You are always valued in threads on watches and, of course, in threads about your family. :))

Yes @Dancing Fire Please stay in your place on this forum....no riling up the masses. Keep it to watches and your grandchildren (but not about how you babysit during COVID because you might kill someone). But whatever you do.....don’t interrupt the orange-man-bad echo chamber! That is where your value here ends.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes @Dancing Fire Please stay in your place on this forum....no riling up the masses. Keep it to watches and your grandchildren (but not about how you babysit during COVID because you might kill someone). But whatever you do.....don’t interrupt the orange-man-bad echo chamber! That is where your value here ends.

Thank you for summing up my point.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Deb, did you read the excerpts from Mary Trump's book? Very interesting, actually it made me sad for him as a youngster.

Thank you for summing up my point.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anderson Cooper will be interviewing Mary Trump this evening on CNN.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anderson Cooper will be interviewing Mary Trump this evening on CNN.

I heard her interviewed twice already. Last night she was interviewed by Rachel Maddow.

And, Bayek, the important thing to me remains the damage he is doing to the world since he has so much (unchecked) power. Mary Trump's anecdotes about Donald Sr.'s childhood only tell me what I already knew: that people who are abused and neglected as children are marked by that. When I read of how he treated Donald Jr., I felt great sympathy for him even though I strongly disagree with Donald Jr.'s politics and dislike his temperament. He was a mistreated teenager, and I assume, a mistreated child at the hands of Donald,Sr...

Do you know the story (not from Mary Trump) of how Donald,Jr was excited at going to a Yankees game and dressed in a Yankees uniform his first year of college. His father came to his dorm to pick him up; saw him; slapped him across the face and told him to put o a suit., which he did. That was pretty heartbreaking to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results