shape
carat
color
clarity

Hoop Family

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow....please post carat wieght when you find it....I have been re-thinking some hoops or other earrings w/smaller stones.........those are all gorgeous!!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I want diamond hoops for Christmas, so I have to start looking now!

Not large, but between a quarter and 50 cent piece size.
White gold
Prong set
Inside/Out

I want to see the diamonds, so some that have nice stones.
So, would you guys post some pics/links when you see them. So far, I have seen a pair at Ross Simons, but I think I want better quality that what I have seen from them in the past.

Love all these hoops!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Ann, is this of any help?

DiaDiva, hope you don''t mind!
1.gif

hoops.quarter.both.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a great shot Jenn- I love those.

I bet you''ve got yourself a nice Hoop Family too!
31.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2005 8:30:28 PM
Author: Ann
I want diamond hoops for Christmas, so I have to start looking now!

Not large, but between a quarter and 50 cent piece size.
White gold
Prong set
Inside/Out

I want to see the diamonds, so some that have nice stones.
So, would you guys post some pics/links when you see them. So far, I have seen a pair at Ross Simons, but I think I want better quality that what I have seen from them in the past.

Love all these hoops!
Me too please!!
30.gif
31.gif
18.gif

Ann, I just love them too!
35.gif

Heather

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Jennifer thanks for posting that pic.

Now that I see that, I think I want some a little larger. I''m not sure of the mm diameter.

What are some of the different settings? Shared prong, claw set, fishtail ? Does anyone have pics ?

Maybe 2-3cts?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
eBay has TONS of diamond hoops so you can check it out for pictures of different styles. I have seen channel, pave and prong set on there just by surfing around.

Have fun!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jennifer,
The specs on my cross is one of the few that I actually do remember. I''m notoriously bad at remembering specs of my stuff other than my erings. Hahaha.

Each diamond is 10 points, so the total weight is 1.1 ct. They are at least G, VS quality. And, don''t you have a similar one that''s bigger, like 3 ct tcw?!
31.gif

And no, I have no problems with anyone posting my pictures etc. It''s very flattering...

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2005 10:46:26 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Hi Jennifer,
The specs on my cross is one of the few that I actually do remember. I''m notoriously bad at remembering specs of my stuff other than my erings. Hahaha.

Each diamond is 10 points, so the total weight is 1.1 ct. They are at least G, VS quality. And, don''t you have a similar one that''s bigger, like 3 ct tcw?!
31.gif

And no, I have no problems with anyone posting my pictures etc. It''s very flattering...
Your cross is beautiful...Yes, I have a very similar one. I guess that''s why I like yours so much.
2.gif
Sometimes, i wear it with my black velour track suit and poof out my hair and my Dh calls me "Carmella" as in "Soprano." hee hee

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, very soon, all my new "blinging" will have to come to an end. Monthly purchases like these are deadly to my bank account and retirement fund!

However, I do have a new pendant to post tomorrow
36.gif
!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2005 11:19:43 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Unfortunately, very soon, all my new ''blinging'' will have to come to an end. Monthly purchases like these are deadly to my bank account and retirement fund!

However, I do have a new pendant to post tomorrow
36.gif
!
Don''t get me started....
14.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Fellow hoop-lovers,
Here is my 18K WG hoop family.

The biggest is around 6.5-7cm. The next size is around 5-5.5cm while the smallest is around 3.5-4cm. I made an error with the diameter of the diamond hoops. They should be in cm and not mm.

WGHoops.JPG

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
All those hoops! All those diamonds! A girl''s best friends!!!!!!!! I love hoops and your are at the top of my list! Just GORGEOUS! They sit so nicely in your ear. You know how some earrings leave that extra space and you see the bar going through the ear...yours are perfect in every way!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results