shape
carat
color
clarity

Hong Kong for Pearls?

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I respect their desire to be "trade only" but how on earth do they enforce that with visitors coming in from all over the world? If someone says they're trade when registering, how can they possibly verify it?

People these days sell on etsy, on ebay, online only or maybe they own a little mom-and-pop retail store in Ohio. Maybe this is their first trade show for a business they are launching. It seems to me that the only way to bar entry for trade only is to charge such a high entry fee that it would not be economical for someone only buying 1-2 strands.

You have to prove it. Website address, business bank account proof, business card with your name on it.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely Icy_jade - Somewhere I mentioned that it's not worth it for buying a strand of decent/good quality pearls . But if you are spending big money then it can be worth the trip as long as you're a bit flexible on what you want. No matter what you're looking for , if you have extremely specific demands then you might not find it even if you have 500 strands to look at. If you want a high quality 10-12mm strand of peaecock or multicolour ... fine ... pistachio ..good luck. Or South Sea ... a high end strand at 30k wholesale you will do well... as it's probably going to be 60k retail.

The more expensive the item the more it's worth the trip. And of course the fun factor.... :)

Lol ya I still have not found my dream peacock strand despite going to many shows

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results