shape
carat
color
clarity

Honey''s Non-Pro Pics - OVERLOAD WARNING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
OMG your wedding looked absolutely fantastic! What gorgeous pictures, seriously they look just like the wedding of my dreams, congratulations!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding!!! The location looks just perfect and I''m absolutely in LOVE with your dress - such a glamorous design and the fabric is to die for!

Many congratulations to you and your husband!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
what a gorgeous wedding!!! You looked great
on another note, sorry you had to get a shot in your butt, that had to hurt!!!
7.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Oh, sweetie, you look absolutely stunning in every picture! You''re radiant!

And your location wasn''t half bad either
2.gif
3.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I l
30.gif
ve palm trees. you are so lucky to have them in your wedding photos. and getting married by the Great Barrier Reef?!? SO jealous!

I love the intimate feeling of the table gorgeously decorated.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You are beautiful, and I love everything about it! Your hubs is pretty darn good-looking too! You two are a smoking hot couple!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Honey you looked amazing! And your hubby is so handsome!
30.gif
2.gif
What a beautiful place to get married, congrats!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Congrats!!! You looked absolutely beautiful!!! Love the dress!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks gorgeous - you two looks so happy together, and the whole thing sounds like it was wonderful! Congratulations
9.gif
9.gif

I love your dress!

Your husbands hat is awesome- too.
36.gif

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
oh honey the pics are just beautiful!

I have been waiting eagerly for ages to see them!

The location and wedding were just stunning and I just adore you dress, it was perfect on you! Also liked hubby suit and hat combo.

Looking forward to the pro''s
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What awesome pics!!!!!! The dress is amazing!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 9:46:06 PM
Author: honey22
Pics at sunset.

What a lovely, lovely place, honey! And, you look amazing! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what lovely pics! Congrats!!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You looked stunning and soooo happy!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Fab photos-you look fantastic!

purelily

Shiny_Rock
I was waiting for these!!!! I *love* them and you look AMAZING!! Congratulations! and thank you for being my inspiration (to lose weight)!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Honey your wedding looks like it was amazing, the happiness and joy and love just shines out of you all! And I seriously can''t believe you were sick up until the morning of the big day, you look radiant, the absolutely picture of a radiant bride
30.gif

Congratulations to you both, enjoy the honeymoon now, can''t wait to see the pro pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Honey, your pictures are just wonderful!!! I can''t believe you were sick leading up to your big day...you look so fresh and radiant and happy!!!

Congratulations and best of luck in your marriage!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful; beautiful wedding and congratulations
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Honey!!! Your pictures are amazing and you looked like a princess!!!!! Congratulations, sweetie!!!!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Firstly, sorry it''s taken me so long to respond to everyone. I have had a few things going in this past week, then I got super burnt on my back and spent several days in pain and grumpy, and just generally feeling sorry for myself.

LtFirecracker, lulu66, Travel Goddess, Bella mezzo, Dee, HOT, rhbgirl24, oddoneout, purselover, Inanna, elrohwen, tlh, sunnyd, Rock of Love, Ambergretchen, princessplease, katamari, Tuckins1, mscusion, bee*, vcloum, skippy123, chiquatapet - thankyou thankyou thankyou each one of you for your beautiful words and congratulations. I am so happy to be able to share these few pics with you guys. You have all helped in some way with my wedding planning, even to just be here on PS to let me vent and brag!
35.gif

Blackpaw - Linda Gorringe in just phenomenal. What can I say, she just has a certain magic when it comes to designing dresses. I felt like a million bucks!!!!

LilyKat - I am not certain what fabric my veil is to be 100% honest. I just picked one from Linda Gorringe in Melbourne where I bought my gown. They sell them online, but veils are not as cheap here as in the states. This one cost be $175. It was very fine tulle I believe with a few pearls and crystals on the edges. I just adored it!

DandiAndi - I bought my brooch from Shacara Beaded Jewellery. http://www.shacarabeadedjewellery.com.au/ It was a custom piece but it was really cheap, like about $50 I believe?! Maybe a touch more? I can''t remember, I just told her what I wanted roughly and she made it. I can take a close pic later if you want. Need to find it first though
40.gif
She also has an Etsy store for US orders. The lady that owns the business is super nice and wonderful to work for!!!!

Smurfy - yep, the shot in the bum hurt but it was totally worth it, made me feel a whole heap better!!! Not exactly the romantic morning I had planned with hubby though.

noelwr - we wanted our wedding to feel intimate and romantic. We were set on having all our guests seated at the same table to give it a more intimate feel. We think it really worked well. Everyone felt part of the reception at all times.

swedishbean and supergirl10 - hubby is thrilled with your comments. He searched high and low for the right hat!!! He wanted something to stop his bare little head from getting crispied in the hot QLD sun, but also something that looked great. I personally think he looked HOT in his hat! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif

purelily - I am proud to hear that I am inspiring your own weight loss journey! Don''t give up - at times it may seem impossible but you will get there eventually. Good luck sweetie!!!!

Delster - thanks hon. It''s amazing though what a talented MUA can do. I looked TERRIBLE that morning. I will try and find the pic of me getting ready
14.gif

Can''t wait to share the pro''s with you guys!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Honey, your wedding looked fabulous! I love how they transformed the chapel! Congrats on your wedding!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, honey...everything looks AMAZING!!! You are gorgeous, and your DH looks so cute with his shades and hat! You two make such a cute couple! I''m so glad the weather cleared and that you felt better the day of. Disaster avoided..whew!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww!! You looked beautiful honey, and everyone looked so happy! Glad you had such a great time.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures. Love everything and especially the cake!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Honey!
35.gif
9.gif

I love your pics -- they''re beautiful! It looks like you had the perfect day, and I''m really happy for you. Congratulations!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honey, not sure how I missed your pics! Everything was absolutely beautiful! You looked so radiant! Congratulations, darling!!

P.S.: So sorry to hear you were sick
7.gif
If it''s any consolation, I was sick at my Indian weding too - the ceremony was to begin at 7pm and I was still in bed, unshowered, at 5pm! People weren''t sure if the wedding was going to happen or not! Unfortunately for me, while I did make it to the ceremong/reception, my pics really reflected my illness...I look like I was about to puke in every single picture! Thankfully, your pictures turned out so beautiful and you looked fabulously gorgeous! AND you''re married! W00t!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics! Love your dress!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww bless you for being so sick. Thats awful! I am glad the doctor managed to sort you out. Did you manage to enjoy the rest of your stay?

You looked radiant in your dress. So beautiful. Congratulations to you both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results