shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon booked!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
FI and I sat down this morning and booked our whole honeymoon. I''m soooo excited! We''ll be visiting San Francisco, Monterey, Sequoia National Park, Yosemite, and Napa/Sonoma over two weeks. I''ve been to all of these places maybe 10 years ago (and Napa/Sonoma more recently), and he''s never been anywhere out west other than the Grand Canyon, so we''re very excited. California has always been one of my favorite places. We had originally planned for Europe, but the wedding is so expensive (well, expensive to us anyway) that we decided to save a little bit on the honeymoon and save Europe for another year.

It''s also sweet that we got our flights, car rental, and 3 nights in a Sonoma Hilton for free because of all of the points I rack up while traveling for work. I travel so much and it''s great I can actually get something for it when it matters.

I''m so excited that I want to run out to the bookstore right now and do research on what we''ll do while we''re there. Yay vacations!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Your honeymoon sounds awesome!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! You live in the Bay Area, right? It''s easily one of my favorite areas in the country.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
It sounds great! I love the idea of seeing a part of the world rather than coop up at some spa--much more my style, anyways.
36.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
It sounds like you have planned a great honeymoon! I always love it when there are lots of destinations on a holiday. There is so much to see! You have really mixed it up too so you can get a really diverse honeymoon. Congratulations on the booking!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds fab!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sounds fantastic!! congrats!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks katamari, gluek, bee, and jcrow! I''m possibly more excited about having a 12 day vacation than I am to get married. Almost
2.gif
I can''t wait til FI starts working on our honeymoon registry because we can pick out all sorts of fun things that we''ll see and do there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results