shape
carat
color
clarity

Honey22 and any other bride thinking about Sept.2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to commiserate with you for a second and share something that I think is totally coincidental, but is leading me to further think Sept. 2 is cursed.

After all our work trying to find an officiant, we finally found one yesterday! I was on cloud 9 and so ready for all the wedding snags to be over for the time being. Then, about an hour later, we hear from FMIL telling us that FI''s brother''s vacation request got denied!
29.gif
He is in the beer industry, and they need him to work on Labor Day because of some festival (which is 9/5 in the States). We are trying so hard to work something out, but when I was sobbing on the couch last night, I was telling my FI about you and your wedding and how I thought the 2nd must be cursed. And, I thought that having a weekday wedding was going to be the easiest thing in the world!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, Katamari.
7.gif

This is super frustrating but ... you wouldn''t want to get married on a cursed day, would you?
16.gif
I just thought I would try and flip it for you to make it easier to accept.

What other dates are you guys thinking about? Would the week before work for you at all?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
katamari!!!! I am so so sorry for you sweetie! I know EXACTLY what you are going through. And to think both our FI''s brothers couldn''t get leave?! WTH?! It totally must be cursed. The more I think about it, the better I feel about it, I believe in fate and I do believe there is a reason we weren''t supposed to get married on the 2nd!

I know you are probably feeling miserable right about now, but I promise that in a few days, things will look brighter and you will start coming up with all these reasons as to why your new date is better.

We havn''t exactly picked a new one yet, but it''s looking like Sunday 22nd November now.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Spark! I definitely don''t want to get married on a cursed day
32.gif
. We are still hoping that it works out, but arg.

Glad to hear it gets better, Honey! I am sure something will work out, but I am most upset seeing FI so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results