shape
carat
color
clarity

Home Fragrance Room Spray

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giada

Shiny_Rock

I''ve been devoted to my Pottery Barn "Paperwhite" room spray for years and just learned today that it''s been discontinued. Sigh...

So I''m now on the hunt for a new room spray. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

I have my candles, reed diffusers, etc., but I like to use a little room spray right before we''re expecting guests for a quick boost.

Thanks!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a middle school teacher and my kids come back from PE STINKY. I use Slatkin and Co from Bath and Body works in Fresh Linen. It''s really good and works for about 2 hours.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I use Febreze Air Effects Linen and Sky.

I spray it just about every day. It smells clean and fresh but also removes the other odors (mostly cooking).

The other one I like is a Glade Linen something-or-other. But, I think that is only for use on fabrics and not necessarily air. However, I like to use it on the carpets and drapes and it freshens the whole house.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both for the suggestions! Going to look them up now!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I use the W Hotels Room Spray, I really love the scent. Unfortunately, you can''t buy it - I just give the housekeeper a large tip and she gives me a bottle
emteeth.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmm I like the sound of those sprays! We use the Febreeze linen one. I love the "clean" smelling ones. I had a fresh linen candle and oooohhh I wanted to just strap it on my face and breathe it all day. There''s a Febreeze fabric spray I like too..smells kinda like Downy.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 6:44:00 PM
Author: packrat
Mmmm I like the sound of those sprays! We use the Febreeze linen one. I love the ''clean'' smelling ones. I had a fresh linen candle and oooohhh I wanted to just strap it on my face and breathe it all day. There''s a Febreeze fabric spray I like too..smells kinda like Downy.
Packrat, I just picked up a bottle of the Febreeze fabric spray in the "April Fresh" Downy scent. Love that smell!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I''m kinda a dork about smells..that one and some of those clean linen ones are so soothing I think..I like to spray the bed at night with it. I love to come home and open up the door and have the clean smells greet me. I would be one of the people from the commercial who spray stuff and then lay on it and roll around.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Packrat~ I''m with you. DH thinks I''m a nut. I like to make the bed and then spray a linen spray on top so even if I just lie down to read I''m greeted with freshness. I am thisclose to rolling around!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 1:26:09 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Packrat~ I''m with you. DH thinks I''m a nut. I like to make the bed and then spray a linen spray on top so even if I just lie down to read I''m greeted with freshness. I am thisclose to rolling around!
I think we are three peas in a pod! I spray down the bed with Febreeze Downy right before hopping in at night. I''m not sure how good that is for me, but I sure enjoy it. Aaaahhhh....

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Well I''m actually on a hunt to find Mrs. Meyer''s Geranium scent all-purpose cleaner! After you do a regular cleaning of the bathroom or the kitchen it leaves a smell of nice room spray! I walked in my mom''s house the other day and thought for sure she had some kind of potpourri out, but it was the Mrs. Meyer''s geranium! In the store when I tried that scent before I didn''t really care for it, but I guess it''s a different story when you actually use it in house. Too bad my Target was out of it tonight though. Hopefully I can find it again.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
If you can''t find the Geranium, look for the purple (lavender) Fabuloso. It leaves a WONDERFUl smell in the house. I sometimes leave a little Fabuloso/water mixture in the sinks after cleaning, too.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
after reading this thread I checked out Mrs Meyers products at WF--they smell great but do they clean well? I''d feel like my bathrooms, kitchen counters and floors would need some of those chemicals to kill bacteria? otherwise, i love the collection and am checking out geranium and lavender!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi Janine! Ya, I think that too about somethings needing stronger chemicals. I love the smell of Mrs Meyers so I use it on my countertops and the kitchen/bath sink, but still every now and then clean with something stonger to kill bacteria or whatever. I think Mrs Meyers is good for a quick clean when I just want to clean up light grease or freshen up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results